Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

So when do you start thinking the delivery confirmation status won't change?

I won an auction on ebay, and clicking on the shipping number the only thing that shows was that it was picked up and sorted at a facility in Oklahoma. That was 3-23. Nothing since then. Thoughts on when I actually start treating this as something that will not be arriving?
pete
Looking for rare Randy Moss rookies and autos, as well as '97 PMG Red Football cards for my set.

Comments

• Options
    bkingbking Posts: 3,095 ✭✭

<< <i>I won an auction on ebay, and clicking on the shipping number the only thing that shows was that it was picked up and sorted at a facility in Oklahoma. That was 3-23. Nothing since then. Thoughts on when I actually start treating this as something that will not be arriving?
    pete >>

Wow that seems like a long time. Is this DC or registered? With registered they never seem to enter ANY in transit info.

if it were me, I'd email the P.O. and ask. Of course, I would have done that on the 25th.
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq
  • Options
    burke23burke23 Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭
    DC - which normally would see an update just a day or two after initial scanning. Not a valuable or much needed card at least.
    Looking for rare Randy Moss rookies and autos, as well as '97 PMG Red Football cards for my set.
  • Options
    bkingbking Posts: 3,095 ✭✭
    Yeah, I'd email them AND the sender. He really should be doing the legwork, but probably won't for a few more days.
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq