Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

I don't even know where to begin...

Check out this auction for a "PSA 9" (Not) Schmidt rookie:

Miscut Much?

We should have a little fun with the seller to teach her about spamming image
"My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."

Comments

• JohnnyDJohnnyD Posts: 520 ✭✭
    Ask if we have to pay extra for the other half of the card....
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Maybe she thinks PSA grades on a 100 point scale?????
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • fkwfkw Posts: 1,766 ✭✭
    At least she didnt use the word "Rare" 5 times in title & description.

The overuse of the word Rare is my peeve right now.
  • WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    This card has been stored in a screw-down holder in a clean, smoke-free, air-conditioned environment for many years. Please see my 100% positive feedback!

She forgot the 'pet free' line of bs.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • She has now changed to "PSA 8" and mentions the off-center in the description.
  • Surprisingly, the seller has absolutely spotless feedback- including a 5.0 'item as described' rating.

Of course that doesn't excuse the irritating keyword spamming.
    'Sir, I realize it's been difficult for you to sleep at night without your EX/MT 1977 Topps Tom Seaver, but I swear to you that you'll get it safe and sound.'
    -CDs Nuts, 1/20/14

*1956 Topps baseball- 97.4% complete, 7.24 GPA
    *Clemente basic set: 85.0% complete, 7.89 GPA