Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

It may upset some, but,

I registered my Morgans, and Classic Commems last week. The Morgans are listed ( 10% at 72ndimageimage but I added 2 that aren't on there yet) and the commems aren't listed yet, but hopefully tomorrow. I also got into the mintmark type for the morgans, and am currently 60% and 22ndimageimage (that is dead LAST) I guess a guy has to walk before he can runimage I look forward to watching these sets grow, and being, once again part of the registry familyimageimageimageimage
AKA kokimoki
the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed
Join the NRA and protect YOUR right to keep and bear arms
To protest against all hunting of game is a sign of softness of head, not soundness of heart. Theodore Roosevelt
[L]http://www.ourfallensoldier.com/ThompsonMichaelE_MemorialPage.html[L]

Comments

• Options
    Hey man, you do have to start somewhere. I started my 1900-type set with one coin. That set is now 68%. 3 months!!! Also I have spun off a second set, a so called 195?- proof set, which is 93% and awaiting a coin from David Hall himself!
    I had a second 1900 type set, I called it "it's a long way to the top" I dropped the set, and now my wife has it, and is making progress.

It's just like elemetry school...don't let the big boys push you around, it OUR play ground! Good luck with the set!!!

Dan
    image It's Her's
  • Options
    tggrtggr Posts: 748
    You go Kory.
    I am glad you listed them.
    Also thanks being my friend.

tggrimageimage
  • Options
    Kory,

I'm glad you registered them! Don't listen to coin snobs. We all have to start somewhere.

Endo
    Take a Look at My Auctions TOO My Auctions
  • Options
    gripgrip Posts: 9,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kory,
    Good for youimage.Go slow and buy quality don't buy the # just to move up.Al
  • Options
    BRdudeBRdude Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys, I do appreciate the input. I may be in trouble now though. The wife has a swimmimg pool guy coming over this afternoon to quote pricesimageimageimageimage I'll have to have a talk with that woman to see if I can get her priorities back straightimageimage imagine that.....a swimmimg pool!!! I could get a bunch of coins for that!!! Sheeesh....what is a guy to do????image

Ray, I am the lucky one, to have such friends

Endo, I see you up there....Nice stuff:cool

Al, I'm trying, most of these came from individuals and are so far most all nice for the grade IMHOimage

imageimageimage
    AKA kokimoki
    To protest against all hunting of game is a sign of softness of head, not soundness of heart. Theodore Roosevelt
  • Options
    Hi Kory,

It's very nice to see you set online. I hope it grow well.. (I'm stuck on same posisiton with my set for a while, but soon I get some more coins to add it(I hope pcgs grade them fast image )

regards: Mikko
    Swapping partners from USA wanted...
  • Options
    a swimming pool? Do point out ALL the work she will have to do to maintain it. Cost of supplies,time... image
    image It's Her's
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    swimming pools are like hot tubs........they are only fun when they are someone elses problem.

my dad has had an indoor hot tub for 15 years and has had water in it MAYBE a total of 1 year??>...
    he says it is a worthless Pain in the ... to maintain.
  • Options
    BRdudeBRdude Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭
    Oh no......I know that won't happen here....After all, the wife and kids said they would take care of it!!image I mean, they will won't they???imageimageimage
    AKA kokimoki