Home Sports Talk
Options

Congratulations to the Philadelphia 76ers!!

ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭✭
The horrid Nets just won their 10th game, so the Sixers still have the worst record of all time. The Nets gave it a hell of a run though.

Comments

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,760 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>The horrid Nets just won their 10th game, so the Sixers still have the worst record of all time. The Nets gave it a hell of a run though. >>

When you stated "Congratulations" I don't think that was sincere. image

• Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>The horrid Nets just won their 10th game, so the Sixers still have the worst record of all time. The Nets gave it a hell of a run though. >>

image >>

You still have the Doctor, Moses, and 1982, though. Awesome team that year!
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,760 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

image >>

You still have the Doctor, Moses, and 1982, though. Awesome team that year! >>

That was an awesome team.

Amazingly, the Sixers lost the next season in the first playoff round to a vastly inferior Nets team. I was at that game 5 when they lost - Erving had earlier made his "infamous" comment "mail in the stats" meaning he was so totally sure of a Sixers win.

That was the last Sixers game I've attended....but just coincidental...nothing to do with heartbreak or anything...I've never been that much of a basketball fan, but whenever the Sixers or Flyers are in the championship, I do jump on the bandwagon and root hard for them.
  • Options
    21 in a row!
  • Options
    22 in a row!
  • Options
    23 in a row!
  • Options
    24 in a row.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Crow ... that was 25 tonight! Funny thing is ... they have lost 25 in a row ... and they do NOT have the worst record in the league.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    I missed Saturdays game. 25, one away from the record.
  • Options
    26 in a row!
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>26 in a row! >>

Whew. They were hanging around in the 2nd and then their wheels came off.
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    1 in a row!
  • Options
    RoarIn84RoarIn84 Posts: 859 ✭✭
    Of course it WOULD be the Pistons......