Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

To: Bj, Cosetta and the rest of the gang!

StoogeStooge Posts: 4,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
I have been a long time member of PCGS and now a short time member of PSA, and I just wanted to say to you...THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOU DO!!!!!!!!!

I've had the distinct honor of meeting the 2 of you and your staff in person a few times, (Cosetta always remembers me! image ) and I have spoken to them on the phone. We as collectors are extremely lucky to be apart of something so awesome here at PSA and PCGS that alot of us take it for granted.

The 2 of you have been so kind to me and very friendly and super helpful. Cosetta helped me log on some cards to a set of mine and went out of her way to assist me. She said it was no trouble at all and she was happy to help.

It means alot!!!

Thank you for everything,

Paul B. Gunsallus
(MS69FB)

Later, Paul.

Comments

• Options
    Good Stuff!! PSA customer service rocks!! Welcome to the cardboard side!!

John
    Lawrence Taylor #1 Basic/Master
    1993 Pro Set Power All-Power-Defense Gold #1
  • Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    Well said! I would agree with everything!
  • Options
    1960toppsguy1960toppsguy Posts: 1,130 ✭✭
    Double Ditto . . .
  • Options
    MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll join the group.
  • Options
    seinbigdseinbigd Posts: 206 ✭✭
    Couldn't agree more!

Thanks for all you do to make the Set Registry a fun place to be.
  • Options
    hoopguru33hoopguru33 Posts: 611 ✭✭
    I'll second everything that has been said. The people at PSA customer service are excellent to work with.
    POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS: BKritz; Akuracy503; Rogermjn; MBMiller25; Artimus; JasonM32; Burke23; Alnavman; InitialD; Gregmo32; Ping4u43; Rbdjr1; Rexvos; Drewsef; Italianstallionyankees; Zep33; Samsgirl214; Bunker; Swartz1; MeteoriteGuy; Itzagoner; VitoCo1972; Saucywombat; RaptorsRule04; Dboneesq; Hallco; ldferg; Hawaii76; Epatmythes; Vladguerrero; Calaban7; Cardcounter2; BobS; Recbball; BarkusD; ShootyBabitt: WalterSobchak; Mrmint23; Nightcrawler729
  • Options
    Cosetta has always been most helpful and cheerful even on the smallest of matters.

John Jarvis
  • Options
    BugOnTheRugBugOnTheRug Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭
    Did you receive lemon squares, cash, or free vouchers for this ringing endorsement?
  • Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    BugOnTheRugBugOnTheRug Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭
    I'll assume lemon squares.

• Options
    PowderedH2OPowderedH2O Posts: 2,443 ✭✭
    I don't know if you guys have dealt with her, but Kristie Gallant has been ridiculously helpful to me. She's even answered my emails at night and on weekends. A+ to her!
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.