Home Precious Metals
Options

A good day on the hunt!

tydyetydye Posts: 3,894 ✭✭✭
Spent the morning with my daughter searching the markets. Good day - I got these. My daughter got some jewelry.

Comments

• Options
    gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    image nice haul!image
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    I was surprised to find so much with silver under 17, but I am not complaining
  • Options
    ZubieZubie Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭✭
    (Russian accent) "Thats a very nice!!!!"image What kind of places you going to...swap meets or the local shops?
    Positive BST Transactions with:
    Overdate, BestMR, Weather11AM, TDEC1000, Carew4me, BigMarty58, Coinsarefun, Golfer72, UnknownComic, DMarks, JFoot13, ElKevvo, Truthteller, Duxbutt, TwoSides2aCoin, PerryHall, mhammerman, Papabear, Wingsrule, WTCG, MillerJW, Ciccio, zrlevin, dantheman984, tee135, jdimmick, gsa1fan, jmski52, SUMORADA, guitarwes, bstat1020, pitboss, meltdown, Schmitz7, 30AnvZ28, pragmaticgoat, wondercoin & MkMan123
  • Options
    Antique/flea markets. We have a lot of them where I live.
  • Options
    halfhunterhalfhunter Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭
    I found a few of those A-Mark USVI bars at a coin show Saturday.
    Neat lil bars! Hope to find some more.

Those 3oz JMs are super cool ! ! !

HH
    Need the following OBW rolls to complete my 46-64 Roosevelt roll set:
    1947-P & D; 1948-D; 1949-P & S; 1950-D & S; and 1952-S.
    Any help locating any of these OBW rolls would be gratefully appreciated!
  • Options
    SCORE!

What does EPM stand for?
    Remember that the market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent.

BSTs with: Coll3ctor, gsa1fan, mkman123, ajbauman, tydye, piecesofme, pursuitofliberty

Travelog - 20in20travels.com
  • Options
    sinin1sinin1 Posts: 7,500
    are you going to do specific gravities to see if densitys check out?

$400 for a big chunk from a flea market might make me wonder
  • Options
    I cant remember what the "E" stand for - something Precious Metals. I asked a friend in the PM business and he says it dates from the late 70s early 80s.

I did have it checked at my friends place and they are good. I do agree shopping at flea markets has some risk. But with risk sometimes comes reward. Been doing it for a while and have never been badly burned. But many times have been heavily rewarded.