Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

? about 1982 Donruss Factory Set

Does anyone know if these sets came with 2 puzzles? The reason I'm asking is I have a set in a strange looking set box, that has 2 puzzles and has the "look" to it. The cards are not wrapped but the box is has yellow and white stripes. Any ideas?

Thanks
Wayne

Comments

• Options
    I'm confused. Unless I read it wrong (3 times), the cards are not still in cello bricks but the box is? How would you know the cards aren't wrapped if the box is still sealed?
  • Options
    Guess I worded that poorly. The set isn't a factory set, the box is yellow with white stripes, and the cards aren't wrapped. It just looks like a factory set in that it has 2 puzzles, and the cards look like they are grouped together. It may have been a factory set that was broken.The box isn't sealed. Really just wanted to know if the factory sets came with 2 puzzles?
  • Options
    digicatdigicat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭
    82 Donruss didn't come in the cello bricks. They started doing that in 83.
    My Giants collection want list

WTB: 2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity: Ryan Jensen #/25
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    I just looked at the '82 Donruss Set that I bought for my TTM project. It came with ONE puzzle (21 cards I believe) of Babe Ruth. On the back of each card, at the bottom, is written '81 baseball great moments".
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.