Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

FOR SALE. This weekend only. 1937 Buffalo Nickel PCGS PR66CAM (heads up Buffalo collectors!!)

ambro51ambro51 Posts: 13,580 ✭✭✭✭✭
I am considering a trade for an 1875 Gold Dollar.....and will probably wrap up the deal on monday. HOWEVER>>>this has not been firmed yet, and I will offer the following coin for today, and sunday ONLY. Those of you who collect the Buffalo Nickel series, and in particular the PROOFS, know the extreme rarity of coins that are certifed as Cameo Proof. PCGS and NGC together have only 18 coins certified CAMEO. Seldom offered, Seldom seen.....this may be your ONLY opportunity to add this unique coin to your collection. In hand...it is simply amazing. Far better than these photographs show. Deep mirror fields, even cameo frost, and an exceptionally strong strike. The rims appear granular, a feature Ive never seen on any other Buffalo nickel. It is in all respects an Amazing Coin. To those of you who are working the registry, this will give you a bonus Cameo point.

I have not sent this coin to CAC, nor have I resubmitted it for + grading. There is little doubt in my mind it will pass either test.

As it looks now, I can only offer this coin until Monday. This is when the dealer and I will begin serious talks regarding a trade for the 1875 Gold Dollar.

Price is a split between the PCGS PR66CAM list of $6000 and the PR66CAM+ list of $7200. Needless to say, if you purchase this coin through Heritage, you will pay an additional buyers premium.

Terms, $6600 Cashiers Check.

"Heap Big Chief"
1937 Buffalo Nickel PCGS PR66CAM ~~~ PCGS population in all grades is 10 (I believe)

imageimage

Comments