Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

How about another Big One thread?

BarryBarry Posts: 10,100 ✭✭✭
There really haven't been enough of them today.

I watched the video.
HRH, nice job.
Don, I wonder if you wore shirts like that before working at PCGS?

Comments

  • Options
    Yeah, lets go back to talking about dreck.
  • Options
    EdscoinEdscoin Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭
    I think from now on these boards will be filled with the question---Do you thing this coin will get a +
    ED
    .....................................................
  • Options
    <<I think from now on these boards will be filled with the question---Do you thing this coin will get a +>>

    image
  • Options
    seateddimeseateddime Posts: 6,180 ✭✭✭
    I won a dime tonight, is that big?
    I seldom check PM's but do check emails often jason@seated.org

    Buying top quality Seated Dimes in Gem BU and Proof.

    Buying great coins - monster eye appeal only.
  • Options
    coin22lovercoin22lover Posts: 3,542 ✭✭✭
    I am too tired to search for the announcement. Can someone please fill me in?
  • Options
    BarryBarry Posts: 10,100 ✭✭✭


    << <i>I won a dime tonight, is that big? >>


    Compared to a half-dime, yes.
  • Options


    << <i>

    << <i>I won a dime tonight, is that big? >>


    Compared to a half-dime, yes. >>



    image
    Save $$$ on many purchases to include EBAY and EBay Stores.

    Big Crumbs Link

    Mr Rebates Link

    EBates Link

    Chucknra@yahoo.com

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file