"Originates 100% from recycled sources"
  • Options
    WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seller looks ok.
    Feedback ok.
    Member since '01.
    Free shipping.
    Price is extremely good.
    Bars are great (I've got an OPM 100 oz bar).

So...

Not a chance in hell. Nobody sells below the market. And even on the off chance that it is 100% legit and the deal of the year, I'd rather be a fool to miss my chance at glory than be the fool who loses $15,000 to a scammer.
    We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭
    SOOOOO many reason I wouldn't touch this. Other than not having $15k lying around, I hate private listings, hasn't sold much, but no one would ship all that for free. That would be SPENDY to ship and insure!
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could this be a stolen account? No way is anyone going to sell at $15 when it's around $16.70.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    OnlyGoldIsMoneyOnlyGoldIsMoney Posts: 3,297 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Coll3ctorColl3ctor Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭
    "This listing (300410895476) has been removed, or this item is not available."