Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FOR SALE: 1976 Topps Nolan Ryan SGC 98 GEM 10

Up for sale is a 1976 Topps #330 Nolan Ryan SGC 98 GEM 10. I'm selling it for $1800. I will accept paypal or check/money order.
Lowest I can go on this is $1750 but it has to be with check or money order.
I'm a trusted seller/collector, check out my ebay listing and feedback.
I'm also the #1 collector on the Nolan Ryan Master set as well.
If interested please contact me at roland_bracken@yahoo.com

See pictures on ebay listing...

1976 Topps Ebay Listing...
Collecting all Nolan Ryan PSA 10's

Comments

• Options
    mexpo75mexpo75 Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    What pictures?
    PackManInNC
  • Options
    I'm trying to add them, I always have problems adding pictures.
  • Options
    markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭
    I assume you attempted to cross it to a PSA 10. What was the reason PSA gave for rejecting it?
  • Options
    burke23burke23 Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I assume you attempted to cross it to a PSA 10. What was the reason PSA gave for rejecting it? >>

Having tried myself to cross a higher profile sgc 98, simply the fact that it is in an SGC case likely will keep it from crossing unless you would take the chance at a 9 (no min grade). Better luck cracking, but that would take some juevos.
    Looking for rare Randy Moss rookies and autos, as well as '97 PMG Red Football cards for my set.
  • Options
    HallcoHallco Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 1976 is my least favorite Nolan Ryan Topps card of the 70's, but I have to admit that one is super nice!!
  • Options
    YelbomYelbom Posts: 273
    You should get 1800 for your description alone. Sweet card and good luck!
    POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS: COUGAR701, HOOPGURU33, BOSOX1976, SSDAWG77, NAM812, CORVETTE1340, CYOTS82, MRMINT23, MCHOLKE, ALO32184 and many others...........
  • Options
    handymanhandyman Posts: 5,254 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are you selling it? Did you win it in the mile high company auction? Great card its dead centered!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭

<< <i>You should get 1800 for your description alone. Sweet card and good luck! >>

no kidding, that's poetry....could i hire you to do my eBay write-ups? image
  • Options
    Yes, I won it in the mile high auction. I didn't write the description. I copied and pasted it from the Mile High auction description. Sorry MHC!! I tried getting it crossed to no avail. I think PSA doesn't even look at these cards when you try to cross them at a PSA 10. They just take your money and send the card back to you. This card looks like a PSA 11 if there were such a thing. I've got in my hands and I can see it's absolutely perfect, but would never chance it by breaking it open. This card is better than some of the PSA 10's PSA has pushed out in the past.
  • Options
    burke23burke23 Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭
    If I had $1,800 I would go for it...and crack it open. Alas, I don't have $1,800. Did I mention the last PSA 10 sold for over $5,600. No guts, no glory.
    Looking for rare Randy Moss rookies and autos, as well as '97 PMG Red Football cards for my set.
  • Options
    I've got an idea. 3rd party slab breaker.

"Send your cards plus $10 to us, we'll break them free of that underachieving grade and send on to the grader of your choice."

No that would be a horrible idea.
  • Options
    I'd really like to get my money out from under this card so I can get some stuff graded before the award deadline.

With that being said I will sell this awesome card for $1600 check or money order to the first person that emails me at roland_bracken@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Roland
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>I'd really like to get my money out from under this card so I can get some stuff graded before the award deadline.
    With that being said I will sell this awesome card for $1600 check or money order to the first person that emails me at roland_bracken@yahoo.com
    Thanks, Roland >>

I don't know Roland, but I DO know that he spent over $1,850.00 on this card from Mile High!!!!!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.