Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Topps Football Sets for Sale 1978 - 2008 ! Edited for sets sold and '85 Set added. Last bump before

Just got a really nice run of Topps Football sets in from '78 - '08. Thought I'd put them on the board before ebay just like I did my baseball set run a couple of months ago.
I'll list the rest of them in the next couple of days. Here are the first 4. Shipping will be $9 for the first set and $2 for each additional set. Please pm me if you have any interest or may be interested in any of the others. Paypal gift. Most of the later ones are factory sealed and there are 2 high grade '84 sets.

1978 - Solid NM average. There are some that are NM/MT or better and a handful that are EX- EX/MT but not too many. The Dorsett Rookie is NM/MT, Stallworth Rookie NM, Staubach NM/MT+, Payton EX/MT, Harris NM/MT+, Largent EX/MT, Dorsett SB NM/MT+, Fouts NM+, Simpson has a wrinkle. SOLD

1979 - Solid NM average. This one is comparable to the '78 set. It has several in the NM/MT+ range and then some that will be slightly less than NM, but will average NM or better. Campbell Rookie NM, Newsome Rookie NM, Payton NM, Simpson NM/MT+, Bradshaw NM/MT, Williams Rookie NM, Dorsett NM, Campbell/Payton Ldrs NM, Campbell RB EX+, Payton RB NM+. The Staubach, Lofton Rookie, and Largent are in the VG/EX range for some reason and are out of place in this set, otherwise it's a very nice '79 set. $70

1980 - NM/MT+ . This set is absolutely beautiful. One of the best looking '80 sets I've seen. There are a ton of 9's and possible 10's in this one. They all look pack fresh. Simms Rookie NM/MT, Dorsett NM/MT, Fouts MINT, Bradshaw NM/MT slightly OC, Anderson Rookie MINT, Payton NM, Stabler NM/MT. SOLD

1981 - NM/MT+ . Another absolutely gorgeous set, comparable to the '80 set. Cards look like they all came from racks or wax recently. Montana NM+ slight tilt probaly keeps it out of an 8 holder, Simms NM/MT+, Sims Rookie NM/MT, Winslow Rookie MINT, Payton SA NM/MT, Bradshaw NM/MT, Payton NM/MT+, Clark Rookie NM/MT+. Tons of 9's and possible 10's in this set. SOLD

1983 - NM/MT - MINT . Unreal set here. Cards are all pack fresh. Even better than the '80 and '81. Singletery NM/MT+, Payton NM/MT+, Allen Rookie NM/MT, Montana NM/MT, Montana RB MINT. SOLD

1984 (set #1) - NM/MT+ . Solid set here. Cards are all crispy just like the previous sets. Elway Rookie NM/MT, Marino Rookie NM (top right corner keeps it from being mint), Green Rookie NM+, Stephenson Rookie NM/MT, Dickerson Rookie NM/MT+, Payton NM/MT+, Long Rookie NM+ SOLD

1985 - NM/MT - Best looking '85 set I've seen. A lot of gradeable cards in this set. I've been told that PSA is tough on '85's but these all look brilliant. Besides a few centering flaws, I'm not sure how you could get these black borders looking much better. Scans added below of the Moon Rookie, Fryar Rookie, Marino, Elway, Montana, and Payton. $40

1987 - NM/MT - MINT . Just like the rest. Tons of gradeable cards. SOLD

1988 - NM/MT+ . In binder. $18

1989 - Factory Sealed. SOLD

1990 - Factory box, but opened. NM/MT-MINT . SOLD

1991 - Factory box, but opened. NM/MT-MINT . $12

1992 - Factory Sealed SOLD

1993 - NM/MT+ #1-660 . SOLD

1994 - NM/MT+. All in sleeves. #1-660 . SOLD

1995 - Factory Sealed SOLD

1996 - Factory Sealed SOLD

1997 - Factory Sealed SOLD

1998 - NM/MT+ SOLD