Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

*Nice Prices* FSH Morgan DOLLARS, Lincoln ROLLS **

All coins are guaranteed to please. These are problem-free, proof- or mint-state beauties. I'm adding fotos bit by bit!

Terms: USPS money order preferred, personal check accepted. If by Paypal, please add 1.5% to split the fees with me. Add $1 shipping for each item, up to $5 maximum (exception: no shipping fee on the Lincoln roll sets!). Note that all prices are generally below current retail, and also most are below my cost. PM me for Morgan or Peace dollar foto requests. My guarantees are backed up by 7-day return privileges.

Morgan and Peace Dollars. The Morgans are gorgeous white and original skin, and some have a light golden hint of Littleton Album toning on the 1st outside millimeter of the rims. The Peace Dollars are fresh mint-state, with booming luster on the 1922 and 1924. Guaranteed to be MS-62, but for all but two, I conservatively grade them MS-63. The exceptions are the 1898 and the 1923, which I give MS-62's.

1886 $29 HOLD

1890 $29 HOLD

1897 $29 HOLD

1898 $29 HOLD

1900 $29 HOLD

2009 Bicentennial Lincolns in OGP, 9 set lot for $75 delivered. That's less than US Mint retail, and for this lot, free shipping to boot!
The lot is equally made up of the LP2, LP3 & LP4 roll sets, specifically:
>LP2 Formative Years P & D, 2 sealed boxes, 1 opened box
>LP3 Professional Life P & D, 2 sealed boxes, 1 opened box
>LP4 Presidency P & D, 2 sealed boxes, 1 opened box

Comments