Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

WTT: 2009 Kookaburras

WTT:

I'd like to trade 10 2009 1oz Silver Kookaburras for 10 of your....
2010 Koalas
2010 Pandas
2010 Kookaburras
2010 Lunar Tigers
Something else??
Buying £2 Britannias

Comments

• Options
    I have the 2010 Tigers 1oz i would like to trade for 10 Kooks..
    Thanks Jamie
    It's not the amount of money you spend.... It's the enjoyment you get spending it..

Successful BST transactions with -Youngcoin15, Ajbauman, Metalsman, carew4me, SportsModerator1, Ahrensdad, bstat1020, piecesofme , bigmarty58, Smittys, tydye,DRG ,Coll3ctor, Ciccio, cajun, Swampboy,Excalibur,lordmarcovan,themaster,RedHerring, many more!!!
  • Options
    You have a pm ..email me jbkx@chevron.com for more info.
    It's not the amount of money you spend.... It's the enjoyment you get spending it..

Successful BST transactions with -Youngcoin15, Ajbauman, Metalsman, carew4me, SportsModerator1, Ahrensdad, bstat1020, piecesofme , bigmarty58, Smittys, tydye,DRG ,Coll3ctor, Ciccio, cajun, Swampboy,Excalibur,lordmarcovan,themaster,RedHerring, many more!!!
  • Options
    Trade?

• Options
    ajbaumanajbauman Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭
    I replied to your PM the other day and never heard back.

I'll try to send you an email now.
    Buying £2 Britannias
  • Options
    For some reason i am not receiving any pm right now.....I am headed back into the country and i monitor jamie.bonvillain@yahoo.com e-mail the other is my work e-mail..

• Options
    Thanks your coins will be shipped this evening i will e-mail you your tracking number.
    Jamie