Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Errors

I just started a new section called "Sports Card Oddities" on CE. This is going to be about error cards (not those "no foil" errors). These are mainly errors by the manufacturer. Just added a quick article about the 96/97 Hoops Lorenzen Wright NBA Rookie insert that is an uncorrected error. They are listed in the Sports Hobby News section.

Comments

• Options
    i will check it out, what comes to mind as funny 1s is the green version of joe johnsons spx with forte pic on it and autographics with no signature (i have seen 2 --rasheed wallace and devean george)

-Josh
    COLLECT:Shawn Marion,Morris Peterson,Tyson chandler,Eddie Griffin. CU REFS: 29 unique --- nymets20(2),funnyguy0015(3),tuneman,mich97champs,reddog,mike23(2),lilsun1,biggjc(3),thudfb(3),airjordan23(2),mightymouse,jason,uwftke26(2),gettinout(5),duncangal,epag64(3),kbryant,battiergasolduo,nodoubt64,Scott2141,kobecollector,lafrentz06,Sporto1633,pugsley(2),CoryZbinden,AI3fan,sonicsfan, fuzz86, injun01 , matrix31
    ebay feedback: 260+, 0 negs or nuetrals
    member of TR, CE, CD, CTF, TLR and more
  • Options
    Going to add the Grant Hill wrong number error next. image
  • Options
    ok from 94 finest basketball i have an error card
    i have shawn kemp reg card #136 and a jim jackson refractor also numbred #136 sooo whats up with that?
    LOOKING FOR MARINO GAME USED,, , AND AUTO`S
  • Options

<< <i>ok from 94 finest basketball i have an error card
    i have shawn kemp reg card #136 and a jim jackson refractor also numbred #136 sooo whats up with that? >>

I'm adding the 96/97 Skybox Premium miscut wrongback errors. Here is one of them.

• Options
    what about my card? lol
  • Options
    Heh, these are cards I have and can scan. Do you have scans of those errors? If so, scan the backs of the card. If you can't crop, just make it big and I'll crop and resize it.
  • Options
    i`ll try to remember to do that this weekend
  • Options
    Ok. Cool. I may rename the section to Sportcard Bloopers since the card companies messed up.