Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Black Mountain Coins/NEN Combined Giveaway-Open to all Contributors-Featuring the famous Marijuana c

The Black Mountain Coins giveaway now features the Cannabis Sativa Coin!

BMC was nice enough to allow us to select the Marijuana Coin for a prize-generous of them as this coin is both very popular and very scarce, only 2,500 minted and not cheap if you want to buy one.! Thanks for the suggestion Syracusian. image

This LordM trip giveaway includes all contributors who are currently on our list or will be by the end of April, when the drawing will take place.

There's no need to sign up for this one, if you're on the list by the end of April, you're entered with one chance to win apiece.image

I will be asking LordM to select a winner from among the many candidates.

Go here to BMC

Go here NEN Coin & coin prize for the other half of the giveaway, a generously donated slabbed MS66 graded world coin.
I will post the number of contributors here periodically to keep this thread afloat. Currently at 67 contributors!
One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics
is that you end up being governed by inferiors. – Plato

Comments

• Options
    laurentyvanlaurentyvan Posts: 4,243 ✭✭✭
    Edited to remove irrelevent comments (re 1st giveaway version). image
  • Options
    SYRACUSIANSYRACUSIAN Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭✭
    May I suggest the M coin as a prize instead? (unrubbed please) image
    Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3
  • Options
    That's a great idea! I've requested it, now let's see what happens...image
  • Options
    danglendanglen Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭
    The "M" coin works for me. I'll give the winner a $50 credit toward the purchase of an "M" coin. Now I just have to see how many coins I have from Macau, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Micronesia, Minerva, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montserrat, Morocco and Mozambique. image
    danglen

My Website

"Everything I have is for sale except for my wife and my dog....and I'm not sure about one of them."
  • Options
    I'm trying to reserve that special M coin for this giveaway-Danglen, PM me if you have one left.image
  • Options
    dorancoinsdorancoins Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭
    I'm not on the list - what do I do?
    DORAN COINS - On Facebook, Instagram, X (formerly Twitter), & www.dorancoins.net - UPCOMING SHOWS (tentative dates)- 10/8/2023 - Fairfield, IL, 11/5/2023 - Urbana, IL., 12/3/2023 - Mattoon, IL.
  • Options
    PM sent.image

Good afternoon dc, we have a website devoted to sending LordM to England to turn over the queens sod in a good weeks frenzy of metal detecting and treasure hunting.

Rob will report back daily with text and images on the forum and if he hits "the big one", everybody shares.

Since that's doubtful, we are living the detecting experience vicariously through LordM, in gratitude for his many kindnesses and participation rendered on these forums over the years. We're hoping for a couple of nice examples of British or Celtic dirt-encrusted numismatic nuggets.

Shares are $15, the minimum contribution.

Please follow this link for the full story-click on "How you can help support the trip" page or "donate now" when you get there. Also view the Contributors List...

LordM to England
  • Options
    New contributors: Rocketman 1 Share $15, G. Menendez (need forum name) 2 Shares $30, and duki who upgraded from 1 share to 2.

65 total contributors

Thanks folks!image
  • Options
    Thanks To Our Newest Contributor Ankurj 2 Shares $30!

That's 67 contributors for $2630!!