Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

LOG Collection coins for sale (Washington's)

Special 15% off for next two weeks!
LOG Collection coins for sale. See the link below. I will certainly entertain offers that include several coins. I will be perusing other sale venues shortly after extending these coins to Set registry members. The Washington quarters being sold are dated from 1932 thru 1998-D.
The following Wash’s that have been privately sold thus far are: 35-D, 37-P, 38-P, 45-P, 50-D, 55-P, 60-P

Quarters from 1999 to date are not for sale.

The pic’s for these coins, for the most part, were taken by myself and I will admit they fall short when it comes to true representation. The Pic’s that look very good were probably not made by me but copied and pasted. Anyone buying one or more of these coins that are not satisfied for ANY reason I will refund their money without question. I will pay for shipping and insurance.

If you need references feel free to ask and I will provide you a list. Please contact me thru my e-mail link in the set registry if you have questions. And I will do my best to respond to your question(s) in a timely fashion.

My best to all members!

http://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/Composite.aspx?c=1041 Actually I'm so new to this forum I have my doubts that I attached a link. If someone could help me with this I would be very grateful!
imageText Special 15% off for next two weeks!

Comments

• robec

Thanks for the link! I'm sure its an easy task once you have done it once but I still can't figure it out.
  • Manofcoins
    Thanks for telling me that, with any luck I've enabled the private messaging.
  • DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice set.

I wish I could do pics as good as that!
  • DIMEMAN
    Thanks very much for the complement. In all reality the ones that are nice and crisp, the 32-D and 60 come to mind, are not of my making and I to wish I could gain that level of talent. I think as far as my ranking in picture taking I'm rated 3,747,007 but I,m about to surpass 3,747,006. I will say that most of the pics I took are on their third, fourth perhaps even fifth rendition.
  • BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    Monster set Gary!

Congratulations on your very nice accomplishment.

• wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am sorry to see Gary exit the various Washington quarter registry sets that start in 1932 to date. We had fun going in and out of first and second place this past year, back and forth, on a number of these sets. Earlier this month, I told Gary to reconsider sticking around as I thought he was well on his way to building a "world class" 1932-date Washington quarter set. I do understand though that sometimes you simply have to refocus your energies - I had to do the same thing a few years back when I was collecting all pattern nickels (1865-1896) and essentially changed to 1881-1883 Liberty nickels. No regrets.

Best of luck on the state quarter set - that is also a major endeavor and should keep you busy for years to come.

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • PCcoinsPCcoins Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭
    That 1960 is amazing! only 8 coins graded in ms67 for the date/mm. sweet
    "It is what it is."
  • In appreciation to forum members I have decided to extend this sale for two additional weeks at a reduced price.