Home Sports Talk
Options

NCAA Brackets

AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
Did anyone pick any of the upsets or have any of their final 4 teams eliminated yet?

I missed 4 games yesterday. The G'Town loss hurts the most, as I had them in the Elite 8.
I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.

Comments

• Options
    Friday March 19, 2010 12:58 PM

No final 4 picks eliminated. I picked Old Dominion but none of the othersimage
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options
    FRiday March 19, 2010 1:28 pm

I missed 5 games yesterday and somehow am still in second place. The leader right now is a lady that doesn't follow sports at all. She actually picked Ohio over Georgetown.

I also have 'Nova going to the Final 4 so I was panicked a little over their game. As far as upsets go I picked St. Mary's over Richmond and both 9 over 8 games.
  • Options
    fRIDAY mARCH 19, 2010 1:43 pm

Had Ohio over Gerogetown as well........tied for the lead in a 61 man field....
  • Options
    Friday, March 19. 2010 1:50 PM

56 people still have perfect brackets in ESPN's contest.image

My best one was 12 of 16.
  • Options
    Friday March 19, 2010 7:07 PM

UTEP took me out of having a perfect 16/16 yesterday in my money bracket. Don't think I'll be 15/16 today though... Although I do have Cornell taking out Wisconsin and Xavier over Pittsburgh this weekend. My Final Four of Tennessee, Baylor, Syracuse and Kentucky (my champion) are still alive.

• Options
    Friday March 19, 2010 7:15 PM

Final Four here is Kansas State, dook, Kentucky, and Kansas still alive....
  • Options
    Friday March 19, 2010 7:38 PM

<< <i>TeDid anyone pick any of the upsets or have any of their final 4 teams eliminated yet? I picked Villinova to to the finals all and they almost lost, the ole butthole puckered up a bit at the end of that game. I also picked Murray state to upset Vanderbuilt (I have no idea why, it just seemed like a good idea at the time). Got lucky both times >>

Villanova lost 5 of there last 7 games, and Robert Morris should have beaten them. Will be suprised if they make it to the final 4.
  • Options
    Saturday March 20, 2010 8:25 PM

Kansas goes down...
  • Options
    Saturday March 20, 2010 8:33 PM

I believe they are still alive?
  • Options
    Saturday March 20, 2010 8:33 PM

<< <i>Kansas goes down... >>

Yes, I'm very annoyed.... had my best bracket in years going... only missed 5 games in the first round and 1 in the second. Even picked Washington to upset New Mexico. Of course Kansas was my National Champion image
  • Options
    Saturday March 20, 2010 8:34 PM

WOW! Yea, that is definitely a bracket buster!! Don't worry though - it killed everyone's bracket!
  • Options
    Saturday March 20, 2010 8:51 PM

My brackets are a mess. However I do have the Buckeyes beating West Virginia in the final, so thats still a possibility.
  • Options
    HallcoHallco Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine are pretty bad also...but I do have Kentucky playing the "other" team from Kansas in the final so that is still a possibility for me!!!! image
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    i have SU vs. kentucky i think SU winning it all

i didn't have kansas going to the final 4 so it doesn't hurt me too bad
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started