Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Finally made the front page...

...of the 1962 Topps Baseball Basic Set Registry rankings -- #20 current finest! "It's been a long time a brewin'..."

Comments

• bkingbking Posts: 3,095 ✭✭
    Congrats dude. Very nice... Now open a window. image
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq
  • HoofHeartedHoofHearted Posts: 2,537 ✭✭

<< <i>Congrats dude. Very nice... Now open a window. image >>

I was tryin' to remember where a phrase something like "It's been a long time a brewin'." came from. It may have been from the old Hamm's beer commercials when I was watching the MN Twins on TV in the '60s. It's been a while!
  • Nice job hitting the top 20. But because it's hidden and we can't see the set, I'm debating on whether or not to publish mine and knock you back off of the first page.
    From what I can tell, 707 is the DOLLAR STORE compared to deans_cards. For what that guy charges, if I ever bought anything from him I would expect it to be delivered to me in a frickin' limo.
    ~WalterSobchak
  • Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,525 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats...image

Donato
    Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)

<< <i>Nice job hitting the top 20. But because it's hidden and we can't see the set, I'm debating on whether or not to publish mine and knock you back off of the first page. >>

It's open again if you want to check it out. I closed it for about 2 weeks after being open for almost 5 years...

<< <i>Congrats...image

Donato >>

Donato,

Thanks! I appreciate that. I've been working on this set since upgrading my raw Twins team card (#584) innocently enough in April of '04. I got hooked on the quality of a high-end PSA card. These are little works of art!

Mike,

If you go through my (now opened) Basic set, all of the dates in the "Owner's comments" box with "20050730" and "20091015" I got from you. Thanks for all of your help and advice over the years!