Home Sports Talk
Options

Stupid question

How good do you think John Wall will be by his senior year?

Comments

• Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    I believe he'll be as good as a NBA player in the third year of his contract.
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options
    purduepetepurduepete Posts: 790 ✭✭✭
    We'll probably never know the answer to that question - simply because he will have been in the pros long before he would have got to his senior season.
    Tom

Collecting: Topps 1952-79, Bowman 1952-55, OPC 1965-71, and Pre-War White Sox cards
  • Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    << I believe he'll be as good as a NBA player in the third year of his contract. >>

Exactly - One and done and on to a mediocre career due to lack of college coaching and so much money that he won't care. About one underclassman in each year does not fall into this cycle - it won't be him.
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    Hoping he's on the Nets next year.
  • Options
  • Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The serial sleeper strikes again.

Really Mercury? You collect Franklin halves and you're falling asleep reading college BB threads? Really? How do you stay awake long enough to actually complete a purchase of a Franklin half dollar? Really mercury?
  • Options
    otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭
    John Who?
  • Options
    PowderedH2OPowderedH2O Posts: 2,443 ✭✭
    He'll be in jail by then. He'd have been in jail here in North Carolina in high school if he wasn't such a big name in town. He'll figure out a way to screw it up.
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • Options
    zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭

<< <i>The serial sleeper strikes again.

Really Mercury? You collect Franklin halves and you're falling asleep reading college BB threads? Really? How do you stay awake long enough to actually complete a purchase of a Franklin half dollar? Really mercury? >>

That's just funny right there image