Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1978 AND 81 SETS PSA RESULTS WOW.....

HELLO FOLKS I'M NEW TO THE PARK, I'M LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO TRADE ULTRA HIGH-END CARDS FOR THESE TWO SETS. JUST RECEIVED MY BATCH OF CARDS TO DAY WOW!!!!! PSA REALLY HAS STEPPED IT UP FOR TURN AROUND TIME. CHECK THEM OUT MIGHT BE THE BEST BATCH PSA EVER DOES NOT TO BRAG....INVOICE 240423.. SOMETHING LIKE 200 CARDS WITH 37 TENS I ABOUT DIED. I'LL BE POSTING THEM ON THE SET REGISTRY TOMMORROW WHEN THEY ARRIVE IN THE MAIL. SOME OF THESE WILL END UP ON EBAY UNDER GATOR05 SOME OF YOU MIGHT HAVE BOUGHT SOME CARDS FROM US (ME AND MY POPS). I'D REALLY LIKE TO TRADE FOR SOME THOUGH 78'S AND 81'S ARE TOUGHER THAN WHAT PEOPLE THINK. OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS....SET REGISTRY NAME M&M COLLECTION...

THANKS, MATT

Comments

• Options
    FBFB Posts: 1,684 ✭✭
    Jeez Matt,

I don't know what you did to get those grades, but if I were you, I'd write down:

What I ate for each meal on submission day.
    What clothes was I wearing
    What route did I take to the post office
    etc.
    etc.
    etc.

The stars were in alignment my friend (that and you probably did a ton of pre-work). Great job and great, great invoice!!!!!!
    Frank Bakka
    Sets - 1970, 1971 and 1972
    Always looking for 1972 O-PEE-CHEE Baseball in PSA 9 or 10!

lynnfrank@earthlink.net
    outerbankyank on eBay!
  • Options
    FRANK

I DO QUITE A BIT OF PREPERATION, ONLY PROBLEM IS WHAT TO SELL TO KEEP ME GOING AND WHAT
    NOT TO THE 81'S I CAN PART WITH. BUT WHAT'S A PSA 10 COMMON WORTH AND WITH TWO GUY OWNING
    21 OF THE 50 TENS OUT THEIR. WOULD YOU START GOBBLING UP ALL THE 78 TENS YOU COULD OR NOT
    SEEMS TO ME I'M IN A GREAT POSITION TO BE OFF TO A GREAT SET. WHEN YOU HAVE YOUR POPS IN ON
    HALF THE DEAL AND ALL HE WAN'TS TO DO IS MAKE COIN. NOT ME I SEE A GREAT SET IN THE MAKING.

THANKS MATT
  • Options
    theBobstheBobs Posts: 1,136 ✭✭
    Can you not shout? I couldn't read your post due to the all caps, but it shoulds like something good happened to you -- I guess...
    Where have you gone Dave Vargha
    CU turns its lonely eyes to you
    What's the you say, Mrs Robinson
    Vargha bucks have left and gone away?

hey hey hey
    hey hey hey
  • Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    Gator5:

I would be very interested in purchasing the 1981 Phillies Team card that you received back in PSA 10. Please let me know if it is available for sale.

MS
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    Mike:

The phillies team card will going on ebay today or tommorrow depending if I recieve them today, also I own a psa 10 schmidt of the 81's 1of1. I really not thinking of selling it but you might be able to bribe me throw me a price. You can find me at GATOR05 on ebay...Also what do you think a psa 10, 78 commons worth. thanks matt
  • Options
    theBobstheBobs Posts: 1,136 ✭✭
    Gator--

I bought two boxes of vending and also a vending set of 81 Topps. Its a tough issue to find in high grade, even under those favorable circumstances. Receiving 10s is quiet impressive. I have yet to go through the set, but will likely be submitting 100 81s at some point. Could you please send me an email to discuss further?

Also, thanks for removing the CAPS...

Brian
    Where have you gone Dave Vargha
    CU turns its lonely eyes to you
    What's the you say, Mrs Robinson
    Vargha bucks have left and gone away?

hey hey hey
    hey hey hey
  • Options
    MeferMefer Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on the grades. I am curious; how many cards did you cull through to get the ones you submitted? I would be interested in hearing the ratio. Thanks.
  • Options
    I check out your invoice number. Outstanding!!! But I have a question. Your cards were received March 11 and shipped March 18th. I sent an invoice to PSA and it was received March12th, a day after yours. I just check my invoice number and there is nothing. How come it is taking so much longer. Is it because I sent in 1970 Topps Tall Boys basketball cards?

Looking to buy 1969 PSA 9 basketball cards and 1970 PSA 8 basketball cards.