Home PSA Set Registry Forum

should I list my psa 9 0/c's in my registry?

My question is whether I should list my psa 9 0/c's in my registry? will a 9o/c really drag down my rating? (1972 topps basketball)
thanks,
geoff

Comments

• Drag is being kind.

You will be hit two grade levels on a qualifier. A 9oc has the seyt value of a 7.

paul
    THE FLOGGINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES
  • Thanks Paul.
    hey...
    good job on the banks.
    now....
    someone has to find me a good baseball card to buy....
    I want a nice... high end.... 1971, or pre 1967 psa 8 Superstar!
    a 66 koufax or a 62 yastrzemski or a 64 clemente
    -geoff
  • mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    A PSA 9 o/c looks a lot better than no card at all
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • GATOR5GATOR5 Posts: 654
    HEY MIKE SCHMIDT DO YOU GO UNDER 55BOWMAN ON EBAY.....THANKS MATT
  • VarghaVargha Posts: 2,392 ✭✭
    That is Marc . . . mikeschmidt, 55bowman and now, Hannibal.
  • GATOR5GATOR5 Posts: 654
    HEY THANK VARGAH I'VE BEEN THINKING OF TRYING TO FIND HIM AND HERE HE IS, I OWN A PSA 10 81 TOPPS 10F1 SCHMIDT. I'VE BEEN THINKING OF SELLING IT. YET I REALLY LOVE THE CARD...THANKS AGAIN MATT
  • ydsotter - list the 9OC. Ups the completion percentage; afterall we are trying to complete sets. Upgrade and replace later.
    RayB69Topps
    Never met a Vintage card I didn't like!
  • mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    Gator5:

I have been very much wondering where that 1981 Topps Mike Schmidt PSA 10 card is! Please write to me more about it, if you can -- I would be very interested in seeing a scan. I would also be very interested in purchasing it if it is for sale. I promise you that I am a collector first -- and that I would keep the card in my collection for as long as possible -- I've put together a very nice run of Mike Schmidt baseball cards, and I would love to upgrade my 1981 Topps to PSA 10.

You've given me my excitement for the day! Hope to hear from you soon!

Yes -- I am 55 bowman on ebay.

Marc
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • yd

Yep, I'm happy with the Banks...don't say that I didn't give you a heads-up that "a certain 71 Topps collector was interested" LOL

Gator5

Sell that 81 to Marc........I haven't seen him this excited ...ever!!!
    THE FLOGGINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES
  • acowaacowa Posts: 945 ✭✭
    If all you're worried about is your rating...I would add the 9 o/c's. I have added PSA 8's to my 1961 Topps baseball set that had 7's and 8's and watched my set rating actually drop. I was slowly creeping up on the set ahead of mine and added a nice card...then poof...I lost about .5 off my rating.

It's comical.

Regards,

Alan