Home Sports Talk

ok, that espn thing on Reggie vs. the Knicks was too long...

I must say, the previous espn 30 for 30 expose's were pretty good, but this last one seemed a bit long-ish.

Was it really that big of a freekin' deal?

I mean there really wasn't much playoff implications or anything....it was basically a bunch of jibber-jabber. Reggie talking trash. OK

Not even close (in production value) to the piece they did about "The U" on Miami football.

Comments

• mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I must say, the previous espn 30 for 30 expose's were pretty good, but this last one seemed a bit long-ish.

Was it really that big of a freekin' deal?

I mean there really wasn't much playoff implications or anything....it was basically a bunch of jibber-jabber. Reggie talking trash. OK

Not even close (in production value) to the piece they did about "The U" on Miami football. >>

+1. I couldn't agree more. Reggie vs. the Knicks was interesting for 1 or 2 years, but in reality that was just the series to determine who MJ and Scottie would beat down in the Eastern finals, right? I realize the Knicks/Pacers was the Eastern finals a few times, but its hard to look at this rivalry as being too important while Reggie and Ewing were both such smallish figures under Jordan's shadow.

-Michael
    Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.
  • VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭
    The AFL piece was my favorite. Looking forward to the Allen Iverson one. I'll be watching the Miller/Knicks one tomorrow. Guess I'm in for a long one.