Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

1917-D Type 2 SLQ, PCGS MS64 FH

Yes, this is a spam thread, sorry. Still, if you're interested in a heckuva nice coin, click the link below the pic of LordM, and scroll down that page for my listings.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, Carl. So far in the first day we are about 2/3 of the way to the reserve.

If I recall correctly, this was a type you were after for a while, but you got an even nicer coin?

BTW, I have some more "holey" coins for you if you are interested. image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    I wouldn't say I got a nicer coin. It just seemed one has to pay extra for the Denver mint coin. I found a 1923 in 65 that was nicely struck, but didn't have a perfectly full head. It is pretty heavily toned so some folks won't like it.

I'm still digesting the neat holey coins I recently got from you and White Tornado. Thanks again!

Looking again through the worn coins my grandma left me I found what looks like a Spanish holey coin. It is super thin and between a quarter and half in size. Can't make out much detail. Also a trade token from Wisconsin dated 1863. I've wanted a trade token and didn't even realize I had one! Also I just received my shrunken Kennedy half from that guy that sells them on eBay. Neat!

I bought a really neat proof Walker from a board member. I've scanned it and will post to the Registry set soon. It has super eye appeal. I guess I've been pretty busy lately image

Anyway you all are a really generous bunch, thanks!