Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

The fundraising sale for college: PCGS Seated Half Dimes

Hello all,

As some of you may know (if not most of the people that have been around a little longer) I live in Europe and am actively working on moving to the US within the next couple of years. I've had this idea for a longer period of time now, but its finally getting closer, and I am now hoping to start a college (later university) education in the US next year. To reach that goal, I will have to sell the majority of my collection, including most of my Seated half dimes, the prime focus of my collection. Obviously, I will continue to collect these at a later date, but right now I can't afford to keep some of these wonderful little sisters. As such, I would like to offer the forum a first shot at my registry set.

The coins that are listed below are for sale. All pictures are accurate, but descriptions will be added at a later date. The prices are at or close to what I have paid for the pieces. As you will realize, this will be for my college education, I can't do too much about the prices. Thank you for your understanding on this part.

Terms and shipping info

I will take the coins with me to the Fort Worth Spring ANA show. If you are interested in any of the pieces and happen to visit the show, please let me know by PM or e-mail and I will put them on hold. I will take all coins with me and in case any of these coins sell, I will ship them directly at the show. For registered shipping please add $5, other shipping methods are possible, so please let me know your preferences. The coins will remain in the US after I return to Europe so that there will be no hassle with international shipping.

I accept paypal (please add 3%) and personal checks, mailed to a US address. At the show, cash will also be possible.

The coins

1838 Half Dime, no drapery, PCGS MS-63
$475

1842 Half Dime, PCGS AU-58
imageimage
$165

1847 Half Dime, PCGS AU-58
$165

1854 Half Dime, Arrows, PCGS AU-58
imageimage
$180

1857 Half Dime, PCGS AU-58
imageimage
$165

1861 Half Dime, PCGS MS-62
$230

1868-S Half Dime, PCGS MS-63
Beautiful and original toning and a coin I paid a strong premium for. Very seldom found with this kind of coloration.
$750

1871 Half Dime, PCGS MS-64
imageimage
$450

Thank you,

Dennis Hengeveld
eagle88@gmail.com">qeagle88@gmail.com

Comments

• Options
    I was wondering if the 1842 or 1854 half dimes are still available? If they are, I am interested. Thanks Gar