Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Adding a new set---is there a shortcut?

Every time I try to add a new set it seems I have to scroll threw hundreds of pages until I found the set I want in the listings of current sets. Is there a short cut? Am I missing something? I am trying to add my 1959 Bazooka FB and cannot find the frigging set in the listing after 2 attempts and scrolling through hundreds of pages----help!

Comments

• Options
    PowderedH2OPowderedH2O Posts: 2,443 ✭✭
    The only way I personally do it is by looking at # of cards required. If I know a set has 132 cards I go to the page where sets with 132 would be. Otherwise, no.
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • Options
    bkingbking Posts: 3,095 ✭✭
    Can't you add the cards, then look at the list of sets that they could be added to? That would probably narrow the list down.

EDIT: yep, add one item, then look at your inventory. Click the 'view' button next to the card, and it will show all sets that it could be part of.
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq
  • Options
    JMDVMJMDVM Posts: 950 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the advice, guys. However the cards have been in my inventory for some time, so it would seem that I either have to go for a "scroll" or else delete an item and re-add it in order to get the option for possible sets. There are 18 cards plus one variation in the 59 Bazooka set so that could narrow it down. You would think PSA would provide an option where you could link to the set and add away....
  • Options
    JMDVMJMDVM Posts: 950 ✭✭✭
    You learn something new every day----the 59 Bazooka FB set is not on the registry which is why the "view item" click did not list it as a set to add items to. I have put in a request to get the set on the registry.
  • Options
    bkingbking Posts: 3,095 ✭✭

<< <i>You learn something new every day----the 59 Bazooka FB set is not on the registry which is why the "view item" click did not list it as a set to add items to. I have put in a request to get the set on the registry. >>

Oops - forgot to include that step. image
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq