Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Is there an online source for EVERY card a player had made during his playing days?

MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
As I dig deeper and deeper into a certain Master Set, I keep coming across somre RARE "needs" that have been sold not long ago. I was not aware they were even up on eBay, but nonetheless, they are "needs", and worse yet, not in the Registry Set I'm trying to accomplish. These are inexpensive cards, but will, I'm sure, be tough to find again.

Is there a source I can go to online that will allow me to see every card/disc/stamp, whatever that was issued during the player's' active days? I don't really care to go to Barnes and Noble to purchase a monster book to lookup just one player.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    mariotownmariotown Posts: 508 ✭✭
    Buy a one month subscription to Beckett.com and get all the info you need there.

I created a master list for Cal Ripken, Jr. that way. Of course, you will miss items that are exclusive to SCD, but you will get 97% of what is out there.

Kevin
    I collect PSA 10 Cal Ripken, Jr. cards.
  • Options
    Great question. I'm curious myself. I've used Beckett, the Standard Catalog of Baseball Cards, and some sites I've found on Google but still miss items like the late 1980s Broder type cards. Any insight is helpful...
    Visit www.Davis44.com - An Eric Davis Collection.
  • Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    you dont need a online subscription to beckett. you can use their database search for free. you just dont get "their" prices for the cards.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's