Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

I cant view my sets?????????? HELP

perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
Im trying to view my inventory & Sets and cant see them??????????

My set is properly ranked in the registry but when I open up my set to view there is nothing there?

Can someone check to see if they can view it? "Perkdogs 1952 Bowman Large Football"

Thank You!

Comments

• Options
    HoofHeartedHoofHearted Posts: 2,537 ✭✭

<< <i>Im trying to view my inventory & Sets and cant see them??????????

My set is properly ranked in the registry but when I open up my set to view there is nothing there?

Can someone check to see if they can view it? "Perkdogs 1952 Bowman Large Football"

Thank You! >>

I think PSA is having a problem. I just tried entering a couple new cards to my '62T set and received a message saying both cert #s were invalid. I also tried verifying the cert #s and they came back with the same message.

Must be a system problem...
  • Options
    Yeah, my Set Registry comes up empty/blank, too. Hopefully they'll get things straightened out soon.

Is there a number we can call??
  • Options
    It's too late to call CS, so I sent an email to info@psacard.com per the "Contact Us" page.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PHEEEW!!!!!! Funny thing is I edited my set and quickly logged off for a bit, I thought I acidently erased my inventory image

Ok thanks for looking for Me image
  • Options

<< <i>PHEEEW!!!!!! Funny thing is I edited my set and quickly logged off for a bit, I thought I acidently erased my inventory image

Ok thanks for looking for Me image >>

lol -- that would've been my first thought too -- WHAT DID I JUST DO??!!
  • Options
    twileytwiley Posts: 1,923

<< <i>

<< <i>PHEEEW!!!!!! Funny thing is I edited my set and quickly logged off for a bit, I thought I acidently erased my inventory image

lol -- that would've been my first thought too -- WHAT DID I JUST DO??!! >>

Same here i went to add some cards to my inventory and was like OMG did I delete my inventory? HUH? Now I gotta add all those cert numbers again??!?!???!?! I also can't add to my inventory so it must be database problem. At least I know I am not alone on this image
  • Options
    JMDVMJMDVM Posts: 950 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

lol -- that would've been my first thought too -- WHAT DID I JUST DO??!! >>

Same here i went to add some cards to my inventory and was like OMG did I delete my inventory? HUH? Now I gotta add all those cert numbers again??!?!???!?! I also can't add to my inventory so it must be database problem. At least I know I am not alone on this image >>

The same thing just happened to me! I'm a computer knucklehead so I thought I accidentally deleted my inventory!
  • Options
    I think the Set Registry system is back!
  • Options
    MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're alive and well Paul.