Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Great Night!

I just had one of the most fun nights I have had in a long time. My middle son is staying with us for a few days and he expressed an interest in seeing some of my coins. So, I got some of them out of the box and brought them home. We spent an hour and a half viewing the different denominations and grades. It allowed me to show off some of my coins and describe the different grades, holders, surfaces, and values. It was really fun for both of us and I believe he learned quite a bit about my coins. And for this I am glad. It is comforting to know someone in the family knows about these little pieces of art. image

Comments

• Options
    ChrisRxChrisRx Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭✭
    That is awesome! image

• Options
    Great moment, and thanks for sharing it with us. It's great to have a hobby that you can share with family, and more so if they can get into it, too.
    Improperly Cleaned, Our passion for numismatics is Genuine! Now featuring correct spelling.
  • Options
    As much as I enjoy periodically reviewing my collections, it is truly enjoyable showing it off to someone else. The questions they ask challenge me to think about the history and the availability of the different coins. That is a bonus that doesn't come along very often.