Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

carter deserves no respect

vince carter aint that great. hes just a normal player that has a contract with fleer, nike, and many other companys He gets free publicity that makes him seem like 1 of the top players with his nick names also helping him "aircanada and vinceanity". I think all you vince fans should look how many times hes sat on the bench with his head down instead of cheering his teem on. I think you should also look at his percentages from the field each night. The Raptors have lost 18 of their last 19 without that tough of a schedule........they got some good players but carter is only making them worse....

-Josh
COLLECT:Shawn Marion,Morris Peterson,Tyson chandler,Eddie Griffin. CU REFS: 29 unique --- nymets20(2),funnyguy0015(3),tuneman,mich97champs,reddog,mike23(2),lilsun1,biggjc(3),thudfb(3),airjordan23(2),mightymouse,jason,uwftke26(2),gettinout(5),duncangal,epag64(3),kbryant,battiergasolduo,nodoubt64,Scott2141,kobecollector,lafrentz06,Sporto1633,pugsley(2),CoryZbinden,AI3fan,sonicsfan, fuzz86, injun01 , matrix31
ebay feedback: 260+, 0 negs or nuetrals
member of TR, CE, CD, CTF, TLR and more

Comments

• Options
    by the way, this is not to offend carter fans.....its just an opinion i have to get out of my system

-Josh
    COLLECT:Shawn Marion,Morris Peterson,Tyson chandler,Eddie Griffin. CU REFS: 29 unique --- nymets20(2),funnyguy0015(3),tuneman,mich97champs,reddog,mike23(2),lilsun1,biggjc(3),thudfb(3),airjordan23(2),mightymouse,jason,uwftke26(2),gettinout(5),duncangal,epag64(3),kbryant,battiergasolduo,nodoubt64,Scott2141,kobecollector,lafrentz06,Sporto1633,pugsley(2),CoryZbinden,AI3fan,sonicsfan, fuzz86, injun01 , matrix31
  • Options
    DerrickDerrick Posts: 4,287 ✭✭
    Guess the Raptors are wishing they traded VC now instead of T-Mac...image
  • Options
    1 more thing, why are his cards so much. Its because he has a lot of fans---not because hes good. Duncan-ShaQ (I hate to idmit it)-Kidd-garnett-Nowitzki-Nash are all better just to name a few and their cards arent worth as much.... Kobe and Jordan deserve $5+ commons but Carter (NO WAY)!!!!!

-Josh
  • Options
    lol yea, tmac is doing it singe handedly and hes winning games and going to be in the playoffs but the raptors have more talent then they do with out carter and tmac in their lineups and look at whose winning hahhaha.

-josh
  • Options
    I sort of agree with you Josher416. He needs to be a better leader and have a better shot selection and stop acting like he's the sh*t. He has all the tools to be one of the greatest to ever play. But just remember he is playing hurt and trying to help his team out. You can tell that he is hurt because he has a noticeble limp now. I remember watching a game where he was limping all around the court and to add to that he got nailed in the nose. He was dazed and confused, but he came back and that shows me he wants to help the team, but he just can't do that without being a better leader and not taking bad shots.
    Clearandvalid Tradelist

Wantlist: V. Carter, Pierce, good basketball rookies and game used.

Vince Carter RCs: 52.6% Done
    GU: 11 and counting

Paul Pierce RCs: 63.2% Done
    GU: 6 and counting

Refs: JRCCRUM, Kenny21, Tvoter, JSA, woodson24kg, mpsteelerfan and others
  • Options
    Actually, VC has great talent, just doesn't use it. T-Mac is handling his business, but has Mike Miller for backup. Miller has size and outside range which is a rare combination.