Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Jean Beliveau player set has been loaded...

After a 20 month wait, Jean Beliveau finally has taken his place alongside the likes of Steve Kariya and Doug Mohns in the hockey player sets. The good thing is it allowed me to build my set without that "are we there yet?" feeling that often accompanies registry sets.

So, take a look if you like vintage hockey...

Link to Frozen Caribou's Le Gros Bill basic set

and if anyone out there has that magic 1969 Topps Beliveau in PSA 8 or better, please contact me.

Thanks,

Nathanael

Comments

• PowderedH2OPowderedH2O Posts: 2,443 ✭✭
    Gorgeous cards. Beliveau is one of the classiest and finest players of all time. Good luck finishing.
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • FrozencaribouFrozencaribou Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks! Beliveau is all class. I've had fun collecting his cards. Hopefully I can finish the set with all 8's or better, but the last three will be tough.

-Nathanael
  • RedHeart54RedHeart54 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭
    Wow, that's fantastic. I also have a '55 Parkie in PSA 8 and it remains one of my most favorite cards. I'm sure a '69 Topps can be found soon.
  • cards651cards651 Posts: 665 ✭✭
    That is a great set you've put together and I appreciate the scans. Enjoy.
  • hockeycrazyhockeycrazy Posts: 309 ✭✭
    Very nice set and we appreciate the scans. Congrats.
  • GoldenageGoldenage Posts: 3,278 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 8, 2022 7:32AM

@Frozencaribou said:
    Thanks! Beliveau is all class. I've had fun collecting his cards. Hopefully I can finish the set with all 8's or better, but the last three will be tough.

-Nathanael

Still working on this set Nathanael ?

• FrozencaribouFrozencaribou Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Goldenage said:

@Frozencaribou said:

-Nathanael

Still working on this set Nathanael ?

Hey Goldenage,

I am still working on the set although I had to make a tough decision and sell some of the key cards about two years ago. Hoping to rebuild with PSA 8's and 9's but the market has certainly changed. Still need his rookie in PSA 8, plus 1954 parkhurst and 1959 parkhurst. Here's my latest acquisition, which was from June so that shows you how slow going it will be...