Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

Just rec'd grades for 2 large Canadian material-some nice top-pops included

For those into Canadian collecting, you'll find some nice coins listed in submissions # 9113566 & 9113537, which I have listed as shared.

I will certainly be placing a few on eBay, but with the fees, time, photos, etc., I would be interested in working out some swaps or deals with other forum members who are interested.
I am looking for high grade pcgs (PL67+) Canadian halves from 1955-1958, and any pcgs 1953 SP (NSF) halves. Also, I could use some upgrades to my SHQ registry set - which would mean MS68 coins for the most part, although I still need some 2003-2006 coins in MS67 or better.

Let me know if you can't access the submissions, and also if you're interested in working out a deal. I don't post a lot, but tend to communicate thru PMs and then emails with other members, and have had plenty of succesful transactions over the years. Those who have dealt with me know that I'm not looking to make a living, just getting some coins that I need and gettting some of my coins to those that need them.

Regards,
Chuck
Don't you know that it's worth
every treasure on Earth
to be young at heart?
And as rich as you are,
it's much better by far,
to be young at heart!