Home Sports Talk
Options

Ben Roethlisberger accused of Sexual Assault AGAIN!

SDSportsFanSDSportsFan Posts: 5,094 ✭✭✭✭✭
When is he going to learn?! image

CNN Story

Steve

Comments

• Options
    No way this happened. Some drunk girl wants ATTN, that's all this is. Why would Ben who could have anyone he wants forcefully sex. assault someone? I mean, c'mon folks
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steeler QBs have never been known as being the sharpest tools in the shed...

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options

<< <i>Steeler QBs have never been known as being the sharpest tools in the shed... >>

What steelers qb's are you referring to?

If he's so dumb, then why isnt he in jail? The last accuser failed. Just another ho trying to get free money.
  • Options
    I believe over 60% of accusations are false. I was falsely accused once, had to be grilled by police officers in a small room.
    Even though you're innocent, it ain't a fun thing.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,541 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im looking at it differently, I think there might be some type of substance since this has happened a second time. Ive never been accused of it because I 100% respect when a woman says no, with Roth I could understand it happening once but a second time? Maybe its just bad luck on his part but it does raise my eyebrows a little..
  • Options
    storm888storm888 Posts: 11,701 ✭✭✭

He is a slow learner.

The vampires will always be after him.

Party Time
    Folks Who Bite Get Bitten. Folks Who Don't Bite Get Eaten.
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    this seems to be happening to often, one of these times it may stick. he needs not to put himself in these situations
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    bkingbking Posts: 3,095 ✭✭
    He and this chick were hanging out in the VIP room, Ben had already apparently called another girl a B*tch when she only wanted a picture and not to be "graced by him". Mark my words - he was loaded and groped her. the reports say the complaint wasn't rape, but assault, so I fully expect it was an unwanted grope. She'll get paid something, and hopefully learn a life lesson about hanging around celebs who don't believe they are regular follow-the-rules people. Check out all the reports of how he feels about paying his tabs - the guy is self-absorbed big time.
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq
  • Options
    estangestang Posts: 1,267 ✭✭✭
    Seems like if he was smart, he'd be sueing them for sexual assault. He must be like a mouth full of marbles around these women.
    Enjoy your collection!
    Erik
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,543 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>What steelers qb's are you referring to?
    >>

Oh come on, you know the old joke from the '70s -- he couldn't spell "cat" if you spotted him the "c" and the "t" image
  • Options
    otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>What steelers qb's are you referring to?
    >>

Oh come on, you know the old joke from the '70s -- he couldn't spell "cat" if you spotted him the "c" and the "t" image >>

And you gave him $250 for a vowel...
  • Options
    MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I live in Atlanta, so we are kinda overloaded with Ben's news. The lady (20-yr old) bringing the allegation has left college and returned home, according to the AJC (local paper). Ben has also hired a high powered local attorney to defend him. The mouthpiece says of course there was no assault...what else would he say?

I'll go along with innocent until proven guilty, I'm basically bored by the whole thing. None of us were there, so trashing BR is really pointless. If he's indicted, let the chips fall where they may.
  • Options
    bkingbking Posts: 3,095 ✭✭
    The only thing that makes this remotely interesting to me is that she didn't act like the typical money-chaser. She apparently left the club and went straight to the hospital.
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq