Home Sports Talk
Options

NFL Free Agency / Trades thread

Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
Am glad Big Vince stays in NE where he belongs. How about those Bears - bolder by the year?
Mike
Bosox1976

Comments

• Options
    jdip9jdip9 Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭
    On paper, the Bears look pretty stacked on both sides of the ball....now they just need Cutler to pull his head out of his a$$.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bears are signing players like they struck an oil well in Soldier Field.
  • Options
    next year WILL be the bears make it or break it year
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    i think i have to be happy with the JETS trade for cromartie, i just hope his troubles don't follow him but he is young and good.
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    IrishMikeIrishMike Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭
    Bear's offensive line stinks and weakness at safety will lead to another mediocre season.
  • Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bye-bye Ben Watson. Never knew why they didn't throw it to him more - but probably a reason. He took over a couple of games, but never did much ultimately.

Great quote from Vince: Patriots DT Vince Wilfork, assuming a leadership role after signing a multiyear contract with the club, as quoted in The Boston Herald: "Everybody has to be accountable. You've got to weed out the bad seeds, point blank. If you can't give me what I'm giving you on the field, I don't need you on the field with me. That's how you win. Show me that I can count on you. If a guy's not giving me that, I have no problem telling that guy that I don't need him on the field. I have no problem telling Bill (Belichick) that I don't want him on the field." Wilfork added: "We won around here for a long time and teams sat back and watched us beat up on people. From the last year or two, teams wanted to play us because they thought we weren't the same. We've got to do something to change that. Just because we have to work a little extra, that's not a big deal. I'm willing. (Teammates) feel the same way."

Nut up Pats!
    Mike
    Bosox1976