I sent you a PM....Did you get it?

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • Options
    I didn't get it I think my messages were off. Can you try again? Thankss
  • Options
    anyone have something for me?
  • Options
    PM sent.
    Collecting HOF RC's in hockey, baseball, football and basketball. A fool's errand some have said.
  • Options
    PM sent
    Collecting:
    Dallas Cowboys
    SuperBowl MVPs
    Heisman Trophy Winers
  • Options
    Hey I didnt get a PM what do you have?
  • Options
    SalinasSalinas Posts: 326
    Post on the Buy, Sell & Trade forum where you may have better luck because that is the forum to post your wanting to buy certain cards, not here.
    I collect PSA graded 1980-81 Basketball.

Successful transactions with bouwob, lifeshouldbefun, SDSportsFan, Bkritz, tsalems1, kwtoz, johnny1976, Topps29, Calaban7, nascar20, bking, bedellsonics, Beck6, Dialj, Echocanyon, mdkuom, gosteelers, artimus.
  • Options
    Thanks for the tip.
  • Options
    anybody?
  • Options
    I'll have a few available in about a week. Howie Long, Dwight Stephenson, Russ Grimm, maybe a few more, not sure.

Jason
  • Options
    Alright cool just shoot me a PM when you get them.
  • Options
    JasP24JasP24 Posts: 4,645 ✭✭✭
    I have these available:

1935 NATIONAL CHICLE #10 CLIFF BATTLES HOF RC PSA 8
    1935 NATIONAL CHICLE #10 CLIFF BATTLES HOF RC PSA 7.5
    1950 BOWMAN #35 JOE PERRY HOF RC PSA 8.5
    1955 TOPPS ALL-AMERICAN #28 MEL HEIN HOF RC PSA 8.5
    1961 FLEER #215 DON MAYNARD HOF RC PSA 8.5
    1972 TOPPS #200 ROGER STAUBACH HOF RC COWBOYS PSA 9

All listed on ebay under seller name jasp24 if you'd like to see scans and or general price range. Of course, I can deal these cheaper if purchased off ebay, as I can pass the ebay fee savings along to you.

PM or e-mail to jabeduco@yahoo.com if interested.

Jason
    I'm here to question, not to inspire or build up. To live how I want, as I see fit,
    according to my values and my needs. Nothing holds dominion over me, I stand alone as the ruler of my life.
  • Options
    Probably too high end for me at the moment nice cards though. Thanks.
  • Options
    macboubemacboube Posts: 336 ✭✭
    I have most all the All Americans avail. - Will not sell any graded over 8 though -
  • Options
    pm sent.
  • Options
    pm sent
  • Options
    pm sent
    Any team on any given Sunday, can beat any other team...unless they were playing the Miami Dolphins in 1972.
  • Options
    otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭
    First, it's the wrong thread to be posting BUYS in. Second, the poster doesn't seem to respond after you send a list then he asks you for scans and prices. Personally, I see this exercise as a waste of time. Put forth the effort at your own risk and if you're looking to make a $20 sale (on a $50 item)...
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,567 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>First, it's the wrong thread to be posting BUYS in. Second, the poster doesn't seem to respond after you send a list then he asks you for scans and prices. Personally, I see this exercise as a waste of time. Put forth the effort at your own risk and if you're looking to make a $20 sale (on a $50 item)... >>

"My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    Actually I have had several successful transactions and some people have been great to work with so far.
  • Options
    jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭✭
    scott
    same thing here. He (mr colts) has this big list..then asks for multiple scans.....then picks out the dead centered high end cherries...and wants to pay very low prices.
    In a personal message to him very early I told him he was very annoying......His response back was "what because I can't affrod cards like some others" or something similar.
    Then why are you asking for scans for $100 cards????????

Sorry but multiple scans to sell a $9 card below market delivered doesn't excite me.

This board is filled with card experts and knowledge on card prices vs. condition/grade.

It won't take long before people realise his game is quite annoying
    Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets
  • Options

<< <i>Actually I have had several successful transactions and some people have been great to work with so far. >>

Doesn't this REALLY mean:

"I've found a couple people that felt sorry for me and gave me great prices on some cards that I otherwise couldn't afford."

If you really wanted to man up and make some friends, then maybe instead of ignoring those that have sent you lists and then the scans that you requested, you could demonstrate some courtesy and respond. Instead, you dismiss us. You act as if any concern that we have is unimportant since you've managed to find someone sympathetic enough to help you out.

Sorry, Sport . . . you've pissed me off! You've wasted my time! You've wasted the time of many others. So, I will make certain that I waste some more time letting others know that you are not worth the effort and what you are really all about.
  • Options
    It actually means I have found people who will sell me cards for what they should go for instead of trying to rip off the new guy.
  • Options

<< <i>It actually means I have found people who will sell me cards for what they should go for instead of trying to rip off the new guy. >>

So, fair market value is trying to "rip off the new guy?" You constantly have negative things to say about others that offer you cards, but YOU don't have the courtesy to reply to most of those that took the time to provide you with a list then send you scans of the cards that you are interested in.

Sorry, but you are a waste of time and only want cards that are cheap and under priced. I get the feeling that you've been around here before and this is an alternate or new screen name. I know that you'll deny it, but in any event, there are too many respected board members that have echoed my statements.

If my posts about you can save one other member from wasting their time, then it will be worth it.

There's nothing wrong with being on a budget. And if you only have $30-50 to spend, as you stated, then don't ask about cards that are worth several hundred dollars and use the excuse that they are over priced.

To give others an example, I sent you a complete list of ALL of my raw and graded 1948 Leaf duplicates. You asked about three in particular, requested scans and I forwarded you the following:

-----------------

Layne (Red Pants) $149.00 dlvd
    Waterfield $49.00 dlvd
    DiMarco $79.00 dlvd

------------------

Please advise how I was taking advantage of the "new guy?"
  • Options
    So, instead of dealing with the facts, you quit, change the thread title and AGAIN refuse to respond. You accused me, and others, of trying to rip you off and take advantage of you, but hide behind a computer to make such allegations. I take my reputation and credibility very seriously and DO NOT appreciate ANYONE making such allegations when it could not be farther from the truth!!!

I'm really sorry that I even attempted to help you out. Your selfish attitude and one-way thought process is something that I have little tolerance and need for here. Most of us get enough of that in our every day lives...
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    If you're afraid of being the new guy and getting ripped off, spend the money first for a subscription to VCP and find out what those cards in those grades have sold for in the past. If the price offered is in line with that you know you're getting a fair deal. And research what you're looking for prior to asking for scans from people. Nothing more offensive than test driving a car you have no prayer of affording.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    goraidersgoraiders Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭

<< <i>It actually means I have found people who will sell me cards for what they should go for instead of trying to rip off the new guy. >>

What people?I'd be willing to bet a dollar against a dime,you have made less than 5,no 3 buys.
    Asked me about a 83 singletary,like $8 buckd delivered,replys back-$6 is best I can do,lol.
    As Chris Carter would say"Come on man"

I woulkd love to hear from any board member who sold mickeymantle with peyton Maniing avatar,now
    known as colts a single card.
    J.R.
    Needs'
    1972 Football-9's high#'s
    1965 Football-8's
    1958 Topps FB-7-8