Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Completed My Musial Basic Set

I finished off my Stan Musial Basic Set today. I settled in comfortably between Jim Crandell and Steve Soloway and the Addison Collection at #4 finest and #5 all time. This is by far the crowning achievement of my collection, and its actually a little bitter sweet to be complete with this project. Not sure where to go from here. Anyway, Here are the scans in order from his rookie 48 Bowman, to his 63 Topps. Thanks to the board members that helped me additions to my set.

Comments

• Options
    redlegsredlegs Posts: 912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome. Congratulations on a wonderful achievment. Musial is one of my all-time favorites.

Phil
  • Options
  • Options

Awesome just awesome. Thats all I can say.
  • Options
    paleocardspaleocards Posts: 926 ✭✭✭✭
    Terrific accomplishment, Matt -- that's a set to be proud of. I'm glad my '59 found such a respectable home!
  • Options
    hankcaddyhankcaddy Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    congrats,
    those are some very nice cards of a great player.

currently collecting baseball of
    2004 spx
    1989 topps psa 10
    1959 phillies
    Phillies of the 70's
  • Options
    Downtown1974Downtown1974 Posts: 6,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Matt!!! That is a beautiful set you have. You should be proud.
  • Options
    calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭
    Matt , you have some VERY nice cards there. image
    " In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell
  • Options
    mknezmknez Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭
    Way to go Matt. I'm sure you'll find something to keep you busy.

------
    stupid print dots

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    WTG Matt .. nice accomplishment. Now ENJOY them!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    fandangofandango Posts: 2,622
    that is s sick set

very sharp cards!

whats next?
  • Options
    Musial master set aspirations??
  • Options
    hoopguru33hoopguru33 Posts: 611 ✭✭
    Matt:

Nice job. A great accomplishment. Let me know what is next on your list to tackle.
    POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS: BKritz; Akuracy503; Rogermjn; MBMiller25; Artimus; JasonM32; Burke23; Alnavman; InitialD; Gregmo32; Ping4u43; Rbdjr1; Rexvos; Drewsef; Italianstallionyankees; Zep33; Samsgirl214; Bunker; Swartz1; MeteoriteGuy; Itzagoner; VitoCo1972; Saucywombat; RaptorsRule04; Dboneesq; Hallco; ldferg; Hawaii76; Epatmythes; Vladguerrero; Calaban7; Cardcounter2; BobS; Recbball; BarkusD; ShootyBabitt: WalterSobchak; Mrmint23; Nightcrawler729
  • Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭

<< <i>Let me know what is next on your list to tackle. >>

<< <i>whats next? >>

I dont think anything is next to be honest, There are a couple key vintage cards that I want to add to my collection: 55 Clemente PSA 6, 54 Banks PSA 7, 54 Kaline PSA 7, 57 Drysdale PSA 8, as well as a couple modern Rookie cards that I want: 93 Jeter SP PSA 9 and a 01 Ichiro SP PSA 10, but I think for the time being, I am going to sit back and enjoy what I have, and take a little time away from the hobby. Thanks again for all the nice comments regarding the Musial's.