Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

************PCGS Roanoke commem with bold, rich toning + PCGS neon rainbow mint set toned Lincoln

I'm offering some very nice PCGS toners from my personal collection. All have top-notch color. Not so-so-gosh-I-wish-it-had-a-little-more-pizzazz color, but real bonafide bang for your buck toning. These coins won't disappoint in-hand. Prices include shipping. Paypal (please) at no additional cost.

***happy transactions with lcoopie, PawPaul, BigJohnD, cypher, commoncents05, jmj3esq, krytonitecomics, mumu, Mar327, JZrarities, TonedCoinTrader, airplanenut, dizzyfox, OneCent, poorguy, SeaEagleCoins and more!

Thanks for lookin'. image

---1---
In a sea of boring average Joe white commems, this handsome looker has no friends. Deep yet vibrant amber tab-toned obverse and a bit lighter amber/orange wash on the reverse that's deeper through the reverse devices. The color really pops under a halogen. CAC agrees with PCGS on the 66 grade. PCGS price guide says $450 for a true-to-grade boring white example.

SOLD

---2---
IMHO this mint set toner Lincoln is off the charts. I've seen a lot of mint set toners (especially 57-D examples) and this one just may take the cake. Absolutely killer luster and color blanket both sides. Even the most finicky toned Lincoln collectors will love this piece. Somebody please buy this one and take some real pics of it.

SOLD

Comments