Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

I know I am getting old, but.........

I could use a little larger scan to view. Also does it really take 12-15 business days to ship from Maryland?

Sweetness

Comments

• BrickBrick Posts: 4,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He has better scans of other cards for sale. He only sells cards that are RARE or SUPER RARE.
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>He has better scans of other cards for sale. He only sells cards that are RARE or SUPER RARE. >>

HAHAHA ... and he has a PSA "10" that is a 1 of 1 and it's listed as RARE ... SOOOOO, what is the SUPER RARE? One of None? LMAO
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • bkingbking Posts: 3,095 ✭✭
    He's good, too,. He even knows how to scan the flip smaller than the card.

----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq
  • Also does it really take 12-15 business days to ship from Maryland?

The drivers here are so bad they have to take into account the accident they'll get into on the way to the PO and then a week of the car in the shop for repairs.
  • czar, I think you are getting too darned picky. You actually want to SEE what you are buying?
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.