Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Need Joe Forte and Kedrick Brown rc's!!!

I am looking for any Joseph Forte and Kedrick Brown rookies, game used and autos. I am a huge Celtics fan so I may be interested in other Celtics stuff too. Have tons to trade. Let me know what you got. thanx Drew

andrewhares@hotmail.com
My New Site/ Collecting Burrell and McNabb

My Tradelist

Wantlist!!

Donovan McNabb: All Game used, commons, rookies, autos, inserts and any other memorabilia.

Pat Burrell: All Game used, commons, rookies, autos, inserts and any other memorabilia.

Comments

• Options
    i have topps and hardcourt
    LOOKING CURRENT CLIPPERS and 99-00 RCS

http://donniebaseball23.tripod.com/
    Wantlist on Site
    REFS Johnscottanthony,injun01, haliguy, FatKat, autobilia,awaltz,coachvinny, raf12,thematrix31,duncangal, Kenny21, and many more
  • Options
    aharesahares Posts: 2,138 ✭✭
    I'm interested, lmk what your looking for. thanx Drew

My Tradelist

Wantlist!!

Donovan McNabb: All Game used, commons, rookies, autos, inserts and any other memorabilia.

Pat Burrell: All Game used, commons, rookies, autos, inserts and any other memorabilia.
  • Options
    I just pulled a forte topps chrome auto... LMK what good rcs you have
    WANTED:

ALL GOOD ROOKIE CARDS FROM ANY SPORT!!!

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32
  • Options
    I have these Forte:

Ovation rc /650
    Sweet Shot rc /1200
    Upper deck rc

LMK what you have in good rc and game used.Thanks
    I am alway looking for:

Fleer Exclusives rc,and Hoops hot Prospects rc 02-03 and Spx 02-03

Ref:McDee2,Mik,Aircanada,Goyanks,RichyPF32,Duncangal,cpdHenry,Scott21,Bobstar

• Options
    i have a kedrick brown topps special edition auto, looking for Kings GU and Auto, LMK
  • Options
    i have his showcase rookie #ered to 1000 and i have a 00-o1 topps stadium club tony battie jersey for trade lmk what game used or autos you have for trade
  • Options
    sent you guys PM's

My Tradelist

Wantlist!!

• Options
    I have a :
    kedrick brown fleer playmakers auto/jersey serial numbered to only 10/10 BV ???

under in-coming cards. let m kno if you interested
    Cu Refs:

nodoubt64
    KBryant
    SMOOTHSHOOTER
    Dini50
    funnyguy0015
    MightyMouse
    ljmaya.

aim id: Ivrsn3ball
    msn: alabama21slammer

my page:
    http://communities.msn.com/BasketballCollectors
  • Options
    I have this Brown to trade out of UD ultimate collection. It is very rare and only 25 made. It is the parallel to the regular rc. LMK if you want it and if you do send a list. Thanks.

Steve
  • Options
    for some reason it is not sending the pictures of the card so if you want to email me at patman2011@aol.com I could send you pics of it if you like.
    Steve
  • Options
    i have a neat card for you, its a marquee /2500 kedrick brown-joe forte

and also have much more including a kedrick brown fleer shoebox /2500

make me an offer

and also i still hve that walter mccarty jersey

-josh
    COLLECT:Shawn Marion,Morris Peterson,Tyson chandler,Eddie Griffin. CU REFS: 29 unique --- nymets20(2),funnyguy0015(3),tuneman,mich97champs,reddog,mike23(2),lilsun1,biggjc(3),thudfb(3),airjordan23(2),mightymouse,jason,uwftke26(2),gettinout(5),duncangal,epag64(3),kbryant,battiergasolduo,nodoubt64,Scott2141,kobecollector,lafrentz06,Sporto1633,pugsley(2),CoryZbinden,AI3fan,sonicsfan, fuzz86, injun01 , matrix31
    ebay feedback: 260+, 0 negs or nuetrals
    member of TR, CE, CD, CTF, TLR and more
  • Options
    i have the following forte rcs:

EX
    Pros and Prospects
    Focus
    SPx

LMK if you need these, thanks

• Options
    I have both of their Fleer Shoebox RCs
  • Options
    i have the shoeboxes

My Tradelist

Wantlist!!

• Options
    I've got his Fleer Maximum Home Whites RC # to 1000..not sure of BV????
  • Options
    pm sent

My Tradelist

Wantlist!!

• Options
    got topps rc of both players.
    my site
    #1 QUincy Carter Collector in the world

Collection
    Quincy Carter 31.6% 163/515
  • Options
    got the topps already

My Tradelist

Wantlist!!

• Options
    ttt

My Tradelist

Wantlist!!