Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

The most oddball Frank Robinson piece you will ever see! It's signed and it's pretty neat.

I just bought a huge miscellaneous collection. This piece was in it. This is one of the oddest, but neatest signed pieces you will ever see. It is a wood cutout of Frank Robinson that is autographed. It is cartoonish, but it looks just like Frank Robinson would look like in a cartoon. It is about a half inch thick and 9 inches tall. It is painted wood and has a hanger on the back so it can be hund on the wall. The auto is in black Sharpie. The only problem is that the bat is missing.

This post was just to show it to the board. I promise I am not trying to spam this, but it is for sale if anyone is interested. I will probably Ebay it somehow eventually if I don't get any takers on it. I have no idea what to ask for it either.

Anyway, here it is.

Shane

Comments

• Options
    That is very cool and thanks for sharing. Some of you guys seem to find some of the coolest oddball stuff I have ever seen.
    1911 C55 hockey
    1935 National Chicle
    1961 Golden Press
    1962 Bell Brand Dodgers
    Top 200 cards in the hobby
    Top 250 cards in the hobby
    All time lakers
    All time Dodgers
    1957 Disney Characters
    1965 Donruss Disneyland
    1966 Get Smart
    Brian
  • Options
    Shane, unique to say the least!

You buy a lot of random collections...where do you find them? do you place local ads to buy collections? just curious...garage sales?
  • Options
    frankhardyfrankhardy Posts: 8,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have bought a few collections with local ads. I have bought more by word of mouth. Now, I have a contact in another state that buys a lot of random collections and he sends me things all the time.

Shane