Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

WHEW! I am pooped

I just got out a 205 card submission that I worked on all Thursday morning before the snow hit here in NJ.

It was nice of PSA to offer a $6.00 special as it made the choice to put a few more commons in the mix and take a positive expectation gamble.

Naturally, I will be curious to see how they turn out. So far, I am been very pleased overall (save one card) how PSA has graded my material.

It's like being a little kid waiting for those grades. The only difference now is that your business is on the line with it.

Have a nice weekend,

Greg

Comments

• Options
    bkingbking Posts: 3,095 ✭✭
    Shhhh!!! No one tell him... image
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq
  • Options
    I'm not saying anything image
    Trying to climb the 1954-55 Topps Hockey ladder for the second time.

• Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    oh snap... image
  • Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck with the grades!
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    OAKESY25OAKESY25 Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭
    good luck!!
  • Options
    Greg, good luck with the grades. May the other thing not even matter when they pop. image
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq
  • Options
    halfcentmanhalfcentman Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭
    The one card that I was really ticked off on was the T201 Cobb/Crawford. They only graded is as a GD 2 (MC).

The MC was obvious on the back, but I felt that it was at least a VG 3.

In any event, it's going up on eBay tomorrow at 9:10PM EST (shameless plug, sorry). That way everyone else can decide.

Greg
  • Options
    You'll get better grades this way image
    The best pitch to start a hitter off with is always strike one.
  • Options

<< <i>The one card that I was really ticked off on was the T201 Cobb/Crawford. They only graded is as a GD 2 (MC).

The MC was obvious on the back, but I felt that it was at least a VG 3.

In any event, it's going up on eBay tomorrow at 9:10PM EST (shameless plug, sorry). That way everyone else can decide.

Greg >>

Wow!! That's some fast poppage. Same day???
    ----------------------
    ----------------------

• Options
    halfcentmanhalfcentman Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭
    No, that was from a previous submission. Sorry for the confusion.

• Options

<< <i>No, that was from a previous submission. Sorry for the confusion. >>

Not confused, I'm just in a stooopid mood today.
    ----------------------
    ----------------------

• Options
    al032184al032184 Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭
    Did you sub tobacco/pre-war stuff, or topps stuff?