Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FSH: 1959-P Lincoln OBW Bank Wrapped rolls, 53-D Lincoln Wheat BU roll, 3 original 60-D Small Date L

15 SOLD, 7 LEFT 1) I have 22 original bank wrapped rolls of uncirculated 1959-P Lincoln Memorial Cents, $4.75 a piece, minimum order 2 rolls. These are very high quality rolls and past rolls from this batch have yielded clipped planchets, high grades, and rainbow coins. I'm just up to my ear in this date and have to get rid them, hopefully to a good home.

SOLD 2) Also, I have a 1953-D Lincoln Wheat Red UNC BU roll of #39 coins that is below average but does have a couple of nice gems in it. Asking $12 for it plus $3.75 shipping with tracking.

SOLD 3) I have 3 original rolls of 1960-D Small Date Lincoln BU rolls that are in those vaccum shrunk hard plastic rolls from the 60s. I pryed the tops off them 2 years ago but just didn't feel like messing with opening the rest of the rolls all the way and extracting the coins. The tops are missing but the coins in the rolls are quite pristine original BU coins and I've pulled some really beautiful coins out of these types of rolls in other dates (the coins are REALLY air tight!). Asking $8 dollars a roll plus shipping. Can send pics on request.

Comments