Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Relisted! 2008 W $25 Platinum Eagle PCGS First Strike MS70 -- One of a population of 30! Now with

Yes, this is one of the 30 examples of this coin in this grade with the "First Strike" designation.

These don't come along every day.

I decided that this coin should be part of a set for someone else.

If this does not sell at $1,900 then I'm throwing it back in the safe deposit box for a while. I may relist but I will not lower the price.

3/12/2010 - I threw in some bonus items just for fun! These are items that are not worth my time to sell individually on EBAY, so I threw them in as fun bonus items on this auction. The bonus items are:

2006 United States Mint Silver Proof set.
1954 Canadian $20 bill. Picture shows front. It has ballpoint pen writing on the back so it's likely not worth much.
One Peace Silver Dollar.
One Morgan Silver Dollar.
Two 2007 D brilliant uncirculated George Washington dollars First Day of Issue from NGC.

EBAY link
      Anyone can make a difference, but most people probably shouldn't. -- Marge Simpson

Comments

• Options
        bump
        Anyone can make a difference, but most people probably shouldn't. -- Marge Simpson
      • Options
        Bump
      • Options
        Relisted and bumped to top.
      • Options
        Bump to top -- added fun bonus items.