Home Sports Talk
Options

6-0 13 minutes in...

jdip9jdip9 Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭
The U.S. is 1-upping the Canadian's game vs. Russia....the gold medal game should be a lot of fun on Sunday.

Comments

• Options
    vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭
    holy crap (reaches for remote..) Sundays game will be awesome!
  • Options
    the announcers just questioned if the rink is the same size as in the NHL???
  • Options

<< <i>The U.S. is 1-upping the Canadian's game vs. Russia....the gold medal game should be a lot of fun on Sunday. >>

It's tough to beat a good team twice.
  • Options
    jdip9jdip9 Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭
    <<<the announcers just questioned if the rink is the same size as in the NHL??? >>>

Meaning what? Of course it is, it's the Canucks home rink....that was the big news at the start of the tourney, that they weren't playing on Olympic sized rink.
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    should be must watch tv sunday!!!
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options

<< <i><<<the announcers just questioned if the rink is the same size as in the NHL??? >>>

Meaning what? Of course it is, it's the Canucks home rink....that was the big news at the start of the tourney, that they weren't playing on Olympic sized rink. >>

The fact that they couldn't tell! But to be fair I guess NBC did mix in non-hockey guys as commentators, one said 'oh it's much different'... which it isn't this time.