Home Precious Metals
Options

So...what would stop a fellow

WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
from binging the hell out of this?
We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
--Severian the Lame

Comments

• Options
    bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭
    The fact that Bing requires Ebay listings to be BIN. That's just a regular auction.
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • Options
    WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DOH! Swear I thought it was a BIN auction. That's really freaky!
    We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could always email seller with a decent buy it now offer. Just tell him you need buy it now listing to take advantage of an ebay promo, no cost to him. I usually also offer to immediately pay by paypal.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    jimq112jimq112 Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭
    If you email the seller, ask him to list it for you as a buy it now for a few dollars more on the 1st of the month. Then you can use bing and mrrebates, and since it's one of his first 5 of the month I think his FVF is only $20.

When I've done that with sellers I've always had them on the phone while they listed it, so I could get it before somebody else does. Then pay him right away. I've ended up with repeat sellers that worked with me that way. They get cheap fees and I get gold or platinum for less than melt.