Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

SOLD

Comments

• Options
    twileytwiley Posts: 1,923

<< <i>Just a friendly FYI. I am running an 18% off ebay sale on nearly everything in the store. The sale ends Monday night. Have a great weekend. >>

I decided to give the items for sale a little more power with 20% off ebay sale until (6/15) tomorrow night! OP is updated on sales from the 18% off sale.
  • Options
    Added more Jeter PSA 10s. over a dozen in the last 24 hrs...
  • Options
    Sat. Night Bump
  • Options
    Bump to let everyone know I am running a great sale on the ebay store. 3 sales total. a 30% sale on top dollar listings. 20% sale on mid listings. 15% sale on lower listings. Sale ends on the last day of this month. Feel free to check them out. Some stuff is a real steal.
  • Options
    Just letting everyone know. I am going away for a few days. I will have vacation settings active on ebay starting tomorrow afternoon. I plan on dropping off last minute packages tomorrow afternoon. Otherwise things wont be shipped out until next thursday. Thank you
  • Options
    I am back from the trip. I am running a 20% off sale.
  • Options
    Just added 74 PSA graded Derek Jeter cards.
  • Options
    Just a fyi I am running 3 sales on graded stuff on my ebay store until Sunday. All Derek Jeter graded priced $50 and up is 20% off. All Derek Jeter stuff priced $19.99-49.99 is 15% off. All 1984 Topps PSA 10 cards are 10% off (minus the Pete Rose which is already priced at minimum price I can sell it at). Take a gander if you see anything you like. As I stated in my OP. If you want to purchase cards off ebay I am willing to work a better price for you. Thank you for your time and for looking.
  • Options
    Bump - Sale ends tonight!
  • Options
    bunch of 1984 Topps PSA 10s and a couple PSA 9s are on the bay ending on Sunday(tomorrow) night. Just though I would give you the heads up...
  • Options
    Adding scans to my OP to sell sell sell stuff. Prices reduced for final time image
  • Options
    Put up all my 1984 Topps PSA cards on the bay as auctions. They end Sat and Sun. Happy bidding and GL! Thank you for your time! - Tim
  • Options
    Bump. Some auctions are ending tonight.
  • Options
    auctions end tonight
  • Options
    Put up 97 auctions. All at a very reasonable price. 1984 Topps Auctions end on Sunday. Derek Jeter auctions end on Monday. Just letting you know.
  • Options
    Running a 30% off sale along side the 97 auctions. Some absolute steals to be had. Take a gander and you will see them image
  • Options
    Just a reminder the 1984 Topps auctions end tonight. image
  • Options
    Hi - I relisted all auctions that didn't sell. They are priced to move. Unfortunately something came up. I need to make a lot of coin before this Monday. I am also running a sale that ranges between 20-40% off. The sale ends on Sunday night around midnight east coast time. I marked down things so low I am basically giving them away!

Please have at them if you see anything you like. Thank you for looking and for letting me post this.

Tim
  • Options
    Saturday night image
  • Options
  • Options
    Sorry another bump. 20% off sale going until sunday.
  • Options
    Bump to let everyone know I cont. the 20% off sale it ends on the last day of this month.
  • Options
    Bump. Some good deals listed right now...
  • Options
    Bump - Running a 40% & 20% off sales that end tonight.
  • Options
    Put up a 50% off sale. I am in need of some coin right now. Many many good deals on my ebay store right now!
  • Options
    50-30% off sales end tonight. Seaver and a bunch of cards sold yesterday. Grab em b4 they are gone! Thank you!!!
  • Options
    Some nice Jeter PSA 10s end tonight and tomorrow. Also the 35% off sale on BIN items will be ending soon too. Have a great day!

Tim
  • Options
    Bump - Have some awesome 10%-50% sales going on until monday!
  • Options
    Sales end tonight. I can't believe nothing has sold... There are some really good deals right now...
  • Options
    You have some great Jeters there. Put a dozen or so up for auction. Might do a little better. I am sure you have done that too though. I sold lot's of Jeter 10's in the $15 to $25 range. The Pop 1's or refractors/#d I can see BIN's.

Good Luck, some great stuff there.
    Miconelegacy Auctions
    "Live everyday, don't throw it away"
  • Options
    Bump - 22 Jeter PSA 10s on auction $10 start bid...
  • Options
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Saturday bump. Awesome sale happening right now.

Link
  • Options
    Sunday afternoon bump. 27 auctions ending tonight. the remainder 1984 Topps PSA cards I have are start bid 1.99 and all the Jeter PSA 10s are 9.99 start bid. Thank you.

Tim
  • Options
    Prices reduced on everything. Also have a bunch of auctions on Jeter PSA 10s 6.99 start bid... Happy bidding.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Have a great sale going until Wed. Happy Holidays
  • Options
    wow economy must really be bad right now. Even with this awesome sale of 15% off on all the high dollar stuff. Nothing has moved. I can't go any lower or I would be giving them away...
  • Options
    Turkey day ^bump^
  • Options
  • Options
    Bumping this thread because tonight I have an auction that ends. Its a 1998 Leaf #164 Fractal Matrix Z-Axis Die Cut Jeter card. Its currently at start bid .99 and its a 50+ dollar card. If you want in on a killer card at a cheap price. This one is a deal. I am sure anyone can resell this and make some money on it. Here is the auction link.

Link

Good Luck to all who go after this auction. Thank you for your time.
  • Options
    Listed at least 20 more Jeter psa 10 cards for sale. Ranging from 1994-1996... Happy Holidays...
  • Options
    Sunday afternoon bump. Have a sale going on right now. 10% off everything in my store all with free shipping. Happy Holidays.
  • Options
    Thanks for the heads up on this Jeter (1998 Leaf #164 Fractal Matrix Z-Axis Die Cut ). I won the auction and received the card the other day. I plan on submitting to PSA sometime this month and hope for a high grade.

Good luck with your other sales & thanks again.
  • Options
    COngrats on winning the auction. I had to sell it. I need the $. I purchased the card for $30. I lost $ on it but I guess it happens. GL with you sub on the card I hope it does come back high grade for you. I just don't have the time or $ to sub myself anymore.

Currently I am running a holiday sale.

Happy Holidays
  • Options
    Sat night bump. Some nice stuff still left. image
  • Options
    Sunday night bump. Reduced some prices on expensive stuff. SOme killer deals on my store right now.
  • Options
    Friendly reminder. Sale ends tonight. Still some good stuff to be had. Thank you everyone.