Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Registry Set Forum Question

jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
Is it acceptable protocol in this forum to make "for sale" or "wanted to buy" items made public in the forum?

I'm seeing quite a few items listed here for sale, and quite a few "WTB" solicitations as well. What's the protocol?

Since I haven't hung out here, I thought I'd better ask. Thanks.

Based on the responses, I guess I can say: I am soliciting bids for this (recently certified) Low Pop set of PCGS MS70 FS 2008-W Burnished AGEs:

No longer for sale.
Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.

Comments

• Options
    PQpeacePQpeace Posts: 4,799 ✭✭✭
    Probably best in the BS&T forum...so u don't get yelled at image
    Larry
    Larry Shapiro Rare Coins - LSRC
    POB 854
    Temecula CA 92593
    310-541-7222 office
    310-710-2869 cell
    www.LSRarecoins.com
    Larry@LSRarecoins.com

PCGS Las Vegas June 24-26
    Baltimore July 14-17
    Chicago August 11-15
  • Options
    LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rule used to be not over ten items. Had to be PCGS only and no eBay.
    The stickly fell off a long time ago.
  • Options
    fcloudfcloud Posts: 12,133 ✭✭✭✭
    Like others have stated, it is part of this board. I have actually has some help with a couple of my variety dime thanks to members sending me PMs on some of those tough coins. I bump occasionally but I don't get crazy and bump daily.

If they really bug you, simply don't open them and open the ones in which you have interest. It is a great Set Registry Tool to be able to find Registry Coins on the Registry Message Board.

President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay

• Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,472 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Is it acceptable protocol in this forum to make "for sale" or "wanted to buy" items made public in the forum?

I'm seeing quite a few items listed here for sale, and quite a few "WTB" solicitations as well. What's the protocol?

Since I haven't hung out here, I thought I'd better ask. Thanks. >>

Yes, it is. However, you are not allowed to TTT the posts. Others can reply but no tttttttt-ing. image
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!