Home Sports Talk
Options

LaDainian Tomlinson and Chargers part ways

After 9 years L.T. is no longer a Charger, it was not a big surprise and he predicted that the end was
coming soon, he rushed for 730 yards in 2009.

He still wants to play and his agent will be talking to some teams at the NFL Combine starting next week.

No doubt that someone will give him a chance.

Comments

• Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sure hope the Patriots don't give him a chance. Giving 40% effort is not acceptable.
  • Options
    LT traditionally disappears come playoff time and he played college ball in Fort Worth. I'm sure that will fit in great with the Cowboys.
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • Options
    Yep. Not a big game player.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,525 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I sure hope the Patriots don't give him a chance. Giving 40% effort is not acceptable. >>

Right and 0% Playoff effort is completely unacceptable as well.
  • Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. Not a big game player.
    The Browns would be a good fit. They are never in big games.
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,525 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Yep. Not a big game player.
    The Browns would be a good fit. They are never in big games. >>

• Options
    Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭✭
    Quite honestly, he reminds me of Shaun Alexander. I think he is done. He's only an average player now.