Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Hey 1967 set collectors

Cool item!

I think that this is a very cool item -- not sure if any of you 1967 collectors collect the peripherals of the set, but I've never seen anything like this before.
I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.

Comments

• Options
    mcastaldimcastaldi Posts: 1,130 ✭✭
    I think the who the seller is is at least as interesting as the item.

Mike
    So full of action, my name should be a verb.
  • Options
    dudedude Posts: 1,454 ✭✭
    My concern on bidding on that kind of stuff is if there is only one of those or hundreds
  • Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    mcastaldi - did you see this one?
    1972 card art

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • Options
    VarghaVargha Posts: 2,392 ✭✭
    That's some cool stuff Topps is auctioning off. I wonder if they still have any items left over from their purchase of Bowman in 1956.
  • Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    Vargha -- I've been thinking the same thing. They haven't had anything significant from the 1950s yet -- so I'm guessing probably not. Didn't Topps clean out its vault about ten years ago when it auctioned off all of the original paintings for the 1953 Topps set?

Dude -- I wouldn't imagine that there would be hundreds of this sort of item. Usually the proofs are just a very short progressive series that leads to the final production of the wrapper. Wouldn't see why they would have a) more than one team working on it b) more than a short progression from original idea to final wrapper. Just my thoughts-

MS
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.