Home Sports Talk

Is anybody heading down to Central Florida for Spring Training?

I am supposed to go down to my condo in Celebration, FL on Tuesday. (5 minute ride to the Braves games at Disney.) However, I'm thinking of putting it off a couple of weeks ... maybe go down the first week of March instead.

Do any one of you guys intend to go to Spring Training that week? I think the games being then.

LMK.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.

Comments

• DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Goot r u in Tampa?
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Yep, I'm about 15 minutes away from the Yankees complex. I'll be over on the East Coast in Indian Harbour Beach (hometown) from March 6-14 for spring break though.
  • markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭
    Nope-Arizona for me.
  • Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ARZ for me, far away from Yankees...

Dave
    Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • I live in the home of the Bosox and Twins FL locations, but work keeps me away from there for months at a time.

May be able to get back in the third or fourth week of March for a few days, hopefully more.

If so I'll probably catch a game or two. The house is two miles from the Twins stadium and six from the Bosox.
  • JeremyDie1JeremyDie1 Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭
    Doug, bring some warm weather down with you. It's been too darn cold down here. I'm in Naples and generally only drive up to Fort Myers, but ya never know.

• << <i>Doug, bring some warm weather down with you. It's been too darn cold down here. I'm in Naples and generally only drive up to Fort Myers, but ya never know. >>

It's been cold for way too stinkin long. It'll be 70 this weekend for the first time in a month or so. This is probably the palest I've ever been! lol